Alec Benjamin
I never really write about experiences like this. But I want to put this out somewhere so that I never ever forget it. Let's say this all started only a couple of months back. Don't know where I first heard Alec's singing, but one day, I watched an interview that he did with the Zach Sang Show and wow - he had the purest soul and the most youthful voice. What a genuine star.
Next thing I know, I bought VIP tickets to his show in Singapore. I have never gone to a concert with VIP tickets before. Can I also note that I'm no groupie, I just genuinely wanted to meet this soul in real life.
4.30pm. I turned up at the concert venue. Weather was unbearably hot, so I decided to take a walk around the venue. At the road crossing, I stopped to use my phone and take a break but when I looked up, guess who I saw? Oh my god. It was Alec + his friends. We looked at each other, and it took all I had to make sure I didn't disturb their peace.
5pm. I made friends with two lovely individuals - Amelia and Emily. Oh how very accepting they were and we hung out the whole night.
6.30pm. I met Alec. I gave him the book I made. We talked. We took photos.
8pm. The concert was amazing, it was the best I been to, even beating Coldplay.
Next thing I know, I bought VIP tickets to his show in Singapore. I have never gone to a concert with VIP tickets before. Can I also note that I'm no groupie, I just genuinely wanted to meet this soul in real life.
20 August 2019.
4.30pm. I turned up at the concert venue. Weather was unbearably hot, so I decided to take a walk around the venue. At the road crossing, I stopped to use my phone and take a break but when I looked up, guess who I saw? Oh my god. It was Alec + his friends. We looked at each other, and it took all I had to make sure I didn't disturb their peace.
5pm. I made friends with two lovely individuals - Amelia and Emily. Oh how very accepting they were and we hung out the whole night.
6.30pm. I met Alec. I gave him the book I made. We talked. We took photos.
8pm. The concert was amazing, it was the best I been to, even beating Coldplay.


