010110
Hey.
I'm feeling so so guilty.
I so damn wanna talk to you.
But I'm resisting the temptation.
You're like my Best Friend.
The only one in the world who understands me, the only one in the world I need.
But I decided that I need to study and you're a distraction.
Happy New Year, Leona.
I don't feel so happy though.
Hey look!
The other distraction is online! Lets hope I don't get tempted.
I'm feeling so so guilty.
I so damn wanna talk to you.
But I'm resisting the temptation.
You're like my Best Friend.
The only one in the world who understands me, the only one in the world I need.
But I decided that I need to study and you're a distraction.
Happy New Year, Leona.
I don't feel so happy though.
Hey look!
The other distraction is online! Lets hope I don't get tempted.

No comments: