170310
Its Like.
Wow.
I just watched Justin Bieber XD
I mean.
On Youtube. The studio version of Baby. ♥
Go watch kays? XP
So.. I went Ice Skating yesterday.
And my legs are sore.
They should really make the rink bigger.
I also watched Alice In Wonderland XP
Watched it in Kallang Leisure Park.
With my sister.
Cause I don't think I'm allowed to go out with my friends.
So.. Yeah.
And..
To Nick ; I don't have a crush on anyone kays? Not Patrick , not anyone!!
Wow.
I just watched Justin Bieber XD
I mean.
On Youtube. The studio version of Baby. ♥
Go watch kays? XP
So.. I went Ice Skating yesterday.
And my legs are sore.
They should really make the rink bigger.
I also watched Alice In Wonderland XP
Watched it in Kallang Leisure Park.
With my sister.
Cause I don't think I'm allowed to go out with my friends.
So.. Yeah.
And..
To Nick ; I don't have a crush on anyone kays? Not Patrick , not anyone!!

No comments: