200310
Woke at 7am todae. Watched Phoebe in Wonderland? So copycat. Cannot come up with their own ideas mehh.
Then go Bukit Gombak's Q&M. Was going to do X-Ray for braces. But they don't have it. Then decided to go Clementi's Q&M after my sister's 'performance' at Suntec City.
First go Marine Parade the Crestar. Do make-up everything, so boring. Then took the bus to Suntec Convention thingie. Watched my sis dance. Then take bus back to Marine Parade.
After that go Clementi. X-Ray. I've never taken an X-Ray before. Thought it was freaky. Nothing much thoughh.. Then go fetch my cousin. Supposed to have tuition todae. But didn't have. ^^
Then go dinner, come home, hog the com. Went 'blog browsing'. Damn bo liao. Saw many people's blogs. Including people I don't know. I didn't leave any tags thoughh. Cause too lazy to do.
Like that only todae. Quite boring. Feel like ditching **catechism tmr. And tmr no chinese tuition! Woots! Quite happie.. But still haven't do brochure and chinese homework. Can't be bothered to. But still have to do. If not get detention and get scolding.
**catechism --> Sunday class for catholic people. Catholic people --> Meeee! ^.^
Then go Bukit Gombak's Q&M. Was going to do X-Ray for braces. But they don't have it. Then decided to go Clementi's Q&M after my sister's 'performance' at Suntec City.
First go Marine Parade the Crestar. Do make-up everything, so boring. Then took the bus to Suntec Convention thingie. Watched my sis dance. Then take bus back to Marine Parade.
After that go Clementi. X-Ray. I've never taken an X-Ray before. Thought it was freaky. Nothing much thoughh.. Then go fetch my cousin. Supposed to have tuition todae. But didn't have. ^^
Then go dinner, come home, hog the com. Went 'blog browsing'. Damn bo liao. Saw many people's blogs. Including people I don't know. I didn't leave any tags thoughh. Cause too lazy to do.
Like that only todae. Quite boring. Feel like ditching **catechism tmr. And tmr no chinese tuition! Woots! Quite happie.. But still haven't do brochure and chinese homework. Can't be bothered to. But still have to do. If not get detention and get scolding.
**catechism --> Sunday class for catholic people. Catholic people --> Meeee! ^.^

No comments: