300310
So sad.
Was sick today and yesterday and today..
Headache like..
Idk?
Very very painful.
Haix .
Sick also have to do homework.
And I missed pw today.
People say very fun.
And RuoTong said alot of people ask her where I go and why I never come.
I'm and home and ditching school forever.
Okies jkjk.
I love school!! ^^
Today sec 2s go camp.
Hope they enjoy it at Changi .
Alot of people say there got ghosts.
Ohhhhh O.O
I wanna go! >.<
Was sick today and yesterday and today..
Headache like..
Idk?
Very very painful.
Haix .
Sick also have to do homework.
And I missed pw today.
People say very fun.
And RuoTong said alot of people ask her where I go and why I never come.
I'm and home and ditching school forever.
Okies jkjk.
I love school!! ^^
Today sec 2s go camp.
Hope they enjoy it at Changi .
Alot of people say there got ghosts.
Ohhhhh O.O
I wanna go! >.<

No comments: