040410

4:23 PM
Ytd went to tuition ):
Text so many people but only Azrul replied me..
Then Elaine just replied today :D
Ahaha. Patrick was at Boys Brigade..

So tuition finish come went Grandmama's house.
After that supposed to come home for tuition..
Again..
I hate non-english tuitions!
Especially chinese tuition..
So I vented alot of anger and I begged my mum to not have tuition.
And instead, we went for movie!! XP

The queue was like darn long ..
Went West Mall so the queue went all the way to the staircase :o
Went to U.D.D.E.R.S. and bought Cookies & Cream^^

When I went to throw the cup away at the lift lobby,
saw the secondary 4s from my condo.
I didn't even know they were there.
Arghh! They so irritating and I didn't wanna talk to them.
The stupid guy call my name.
I turn around lorh.
Then quickly ran outta there.

Watched 'Diary of A Wimpy Kid'.
And my phone keep vibrating!

Came home, watched tv and today is a boring day. -.- Don't feel like doing homework.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.