290510
I think post here better:]
Thank god the freaking psb don't come here le^^
Life suckzxc.
Its screwed up!
Then somemore TongTong decided to apply to another school -.-
Now life suckzxc even more..
So now I'm gonna be a loner in school cause Tonqq gonna pangseh me ):
And somemore Ms Sofhia decided to change everyone's seating arrangement..
Now the only people that is around me that I like is Pamelia and Sylvia..
Life so sad. Argh!! I wanna sit with Tonqq. So unfair larh.
Why teacher cannot let us sit together huh?
And somemore have to make class tee? Waste money..
Cause next year also go same class marh.
So why cannot make next year?! Now have to start saving up again.
Thank god the freaking psb don't come here le^^
Life suckzxc.
Its screwed up!
Then somemore TongTong decided to apply to another school -.-
Now life suckzxc even more..
So now I'm gonna be a loner in school cause Tonqq gonna pangseh me ):
And somemore Ms Sofhia decided to change everyone's seating arrangement..
Now the only people that is around me that I like is Pamelia and Sylvia..
Life so sad. Argh!! I wanna sit with Tonqq. So unfair larh.
Why teacher cannot let us sit together huh?
And somemore have to make class tee? Waste money..
Cause next year also go same class marh.
So why cannot make next year?! Now have to start saving up again.

No comments: