020810
Wee ~
I love the com ttm :D
Hehe .
I didn't use the com for like , a whole week .
I'm so proud X)
Thank you , thank you :D
Hehe .
So anyway , life is exactly like a rollercoaster ride .
Fun , exciting , thrilling , adrenaline pumping XD
Haha . Jkjk:]
It's irritating , annoying , disgusting and screwing ...
Friday , Zaki give pumping , five ...
But I fall out cause not feeling well .
Then when I fall back in , I screw up all the drills
):
So sad lurhs !
:'(
Well , today school as usual .
Then I call Darren Tan at about seven something and ask him some questions ...
Then he talk very funny !
Hahaha .
He sounds like ThayLong so weird ...
Then I call ThayLong :D
I've been pestering Gordon to get me a H20 Barbie Doll :D
He say : " EHHHH HOW OLD LIAO???12??13?? STILL PLAY BAWRRRBIE DAW????GROW UP LA COCK " to me
:'(
Stupid hell !
And Miss Sofhia change the sitting arrangment
-.-
And alot alot of things happen lurhs .
So lazy to say everything ... So yeahs .
Byesx !
Wait ! Before that !
I love the com ttm :D
Hehe .
I didn't use the com for like , a whole week .
I'm so proud X)
Thank you , thank you :D
Hehe .
So anyway , life is exactly like a rollercoaster ride .
Fun , exciting , thrilling , adrenaline pumping XD
Haha . Jkjk:]
It's irritating , annoying , disgusting and screwing ...
Friday , Zaki give pumping , five ...
But I fall out cause not feeling well .
Then when I fall back in , I screw up all the drills
):
So sad lurhs !
:'(
Well , today school as usual .
Then I call Darren Tan at about seven something and ask him some questions ...
Then he talk very funny !
Hahaha .
He sounds like ThayLong so weird ...
Then I call ThayLong :D
I've been pestering Gordon to get me a H20 Barbie Doll :D
He say : " EHHHH HOW OLD LIAO???12??13?? STILL PLAY BAWRRRBIE DAW????GROW UP LA COCK " to me
:'(
Stupid hell !
And Miss Sofhia change the sitting arrangment
-.-
And alot alot of things happen lurhs .
So lazy to say everything ... So yeahs .
Byesx !
Wait ! Before that !
Roses are red
Violets are blue
My love to you is always true
You light up my life
You make me shine
Don't leave me alone
Cause you are mine .
♥
