151110

4:42 PM



































Let's learn some Chinese :D (LOL , read this out loud, via tumblr)
That's not right ......................................... Sum Ting Wong
Are you harboring a fugitive ...................... Hu Yu Hai Ding
See me as soon as possible ...................... Kum Hia
Stupid Man .............................................. Dum Fuk
Small horse .............................................. Tai Ni Po Ni
Did you go to the beach ........................... Wai Yu So Tan
I bumped the coffee table ........................ Ai Bang Mai Fa Kin Ni
I think you need a face lift ........................ Chin Tu Fat
It's very dark in here ................................ Wai So Dim
I thought you were on a diet ..................... Wai Yu Kum Ching
This is a tow away zone ........................... No Pah King
Our meeting is scheduled for next week ... Wai Yu Kum Nao
Staying out of sight .................................. Lei Ying Lo
He's cleaning his automobile .................... Yu Stin Ki Pu
Great ...................................................... Fa Kin Su Pah

Holidays have been boring so far . Let's hope that December can change things :D

So Justin Bieber didn't follow me on Twitter yesterday , kinda disappointed but yeah , never say never right ? :D Currently bored , everyday's the same except I'm feeling better today ! Not that sick anymore and tomorrow there's NPCC . Yay ! I love NPCC :DD I wanna go for the camp too ! Mwahahaha . I'm nearly halfway through with math homework and I'm bored :( But listening to Justin Bieber , Greyson Chance , Jordan Jansen and Cody Simpson's songs make my day , everyday :) Ohh yeahh ! Hahahaha , no idea what to post ...

Hohoho , Santa Claus on twitter sucks :( I asked him for Justin for Christmas and he said HOHOHO . Then I said , so am I getting Justin or what ? Then he said Hahahaahahaha . Argh , Santa , I ain't asking you to laugh ! I'm asking you to get me Justin , dammit >:(

❤; Tong , Justin , Jordan , Cody , Greyson , Sylvia , Pamelia , Natalie , Kimberly , Regine , Robyn , and more :D

Powered by Blogger.