281110

10:52 PM
HELLO SUCKERS :D I'm back from that awesome Annual Camp :P Jealous ? Mwahahahaha ! Sorry I'm still crazy as shit . Hyper as xxxx :O NPCC IS THE FREAKING BEST CCA :D HEHEHEH :P

Annual Camp ... 26th November to 28th November 2010 . FUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUN .







First day . Fall in , check our bags . Confiscate our phones , wallets , ez-link cards and MY TEDDY BEAR THAT ELAINE GAVE ME . Then we had gamesgamesgamesgames .Cook maggie me on the mess tin . And my group mates were ' so clever ' to drop maggie noodles in the drain . So we had to pick up . HAHAHAHA . But it's kinda fun being with them :D At night , we did treasure hunt . Wow . That was freaky ! But very super awesome fun :D

Second day . Tried to sleep , but couldn't and it was 5am , I sat there for fifteen minutes . Woke Amelia , Cheryl and Mardhiyah up . Packed our sleeping bags and prepared to shower . Water was cold but thank God we got to shower :D PT IN THE MORNING . BEFORE BREAKFAST . Definitely woke me up . And  Went hiking . Fell sick . Had fever and cold sweat . Felt like fainting and SUPER COLD . So I went down . And Monitor Lizards are so cute ! Hahahaha , I'm mad . Walked to the visitors area , sat there , and saw ALOT of old man , who doesn't like to wear shirts . Eeeewww . Hahahaha . I might have fainted if I continued . Sheesh . I sound like such a loser . Oh well . I am one anyway . So went back to school , campfire . SUPER HYPER LIKE CRAZY ! Got sabo-ed and had to do the cheer first . But it's fun :D Then had the night walk . Hehehehe . I wanted to partner Amelia but Ressal sir chose our partners so I partnered Farah :D I held her hand and walked cause I was freaked out . Walked in the field , and the first time I got scared was when Rafizan dropped the dummy down in front of us . FREAKY . Eeeee . Scary >.< Second time I got scared was at the forth level ' bench ' . Was walking near the main staircase when we saw a ' picture ' like in the Obituaries , it's an old lady . Wanted to run away from there but when we were walking , something grabbed my leg :O FREAKY . Third time I got scared was when we were walking past a classroom and Stephen sir used the white towel and made a freaky sound . Then finished the night walk and went to the hall . And someone else grabbed my leg -.- Hehe . Went to sleep at like 2:45am ...

Third day . Woke up at 6:30am . Late but thank God there wasn't any PT . Would've died . Area cleaning was fun :D Although we didn't clean much cause the places were already so clean :D Played Captain's Ball . I'm so bad at that game that I fall down each and every time that I play  it . But I like being the ' Captain ' . Until someone blocks the ball from me catching it :( We lost both games but it was awesome :D Took pictures then left D: AND AFTER LIKE FIVE MINUTES , AMELIA , CHERYL AND I MISSED CAMP . But we went to eat cup noodles and bought drinks :D Shall not elaborate on this part just in case :D For more details , GO STALK MY TWITTER :D Afterwards went home :'( I showered then slept for four hours and I'm so tired again . But it was damn worth it :)

I'M GONNA FREAKING MISS MY CAMPMATES BUT I'LL SEE Y'ALL WHEN WE GO HELP THE OLD PEOPLE ON 8 DECEMBER KAY ? Hahaha , that sounded so mean . No offense though ! Finally done with the blog post . Thanks to all the people who prepared the camp stuff . Love you :D Had an awesome time of my life . Hehehe . Thank you Group 3 :D I'll be waiting for next year's Annual Camp <3

I Ask My Love
I ask my love, to take a walk

To take a walk, down Orchard Road
By pass Mandarin, to CenterPoint
Where we had lunch, at McDonald

We had fillet, and apple pie
And share a cup, of lemon lime
I hold her hands, look into her eyes
And asked her to, be my Valentine

Now I'm confined in NPCC
I missed you so, my sweet honey
I promised you, when I booked out
I'll call you up, and date you out

There was one night, we went night hike
There was no light, so we use torchlight
Torchlight no light, so we throw away
Under the clear moonlight, look into her eyes
I asked her to, be my future wife

But she rejected me, she turned me down
She turned her head, and said good-bye
I was so sad, now that she had gone
So I turned my way to the airport

When I reached airport, I was alone
I looked around, and saw my love
There was one guy, standing beside her
I was so sad and departed

So I named this song, a sad sad song
Coz it breaks my heart, and filled with tears
Oh my darling, now that you have gone
Let me alone to sing this song

There was one day, I saw a girl
Who looks alike, my beloved
I ran to her, gently hold her hands
Then I realized, she is not mine

C.I. C.I., start courting her
With her photo, in his wallet
They went steady, I was so sad
C.I. C.I., I HATE YOU SO!

Five Hundred Miles
If you miss the train I'm on

You will know that I'm gone
You can hear the whistle blow a hundred miles

A hundred miles ( 4x )
You can hear the whistle blow
A hundred miles

Lord I'm one, lord I'm two
Lord I'm three, lord I'm four
Lord I'm five hundred miles away from home
Away from home ( 4x )
Lord I'm five hundred miles away from home

Not a shirt on my back
Not a penny on my name
Lord I can't go back home this - a - way
This - a - way ( 4x )
Lord I can't go back home this - a - way
Powered by Blogger.