Thanks for nothing.

11:11 PM


Can I honestly say, that I'm so disgusted by the way you carry out yourself? I don't like it at all. You may think I'm a total bitch for complaining about this but I really can't stand it anymore. All you guys know is how to create trouble and then hide from it. Now what? You've created trouble for us and guess what?! We're gonna be screwed now, thank you so much. -.- Really appreciate it. But really, honestly, if you don't like it there, why not just leave then? Deep inside, you want to and everyone wants you to. So there, I said it. Get lost. I don't wanna see your stupid faces no more. Such a disappointment man. And then some bastard has to come along and show his temperamental side to us just because he isn't happy. Really? REALLY? Don't take out your anger on others. It's not polite or nice. It isn't fun for us y'know. We're just innocent victims and we're getting into trouble for nothing. Nothing at all. So guess what? Because of you, I'm loosing my interest in one of my favorites things. I can't believe that we were so good friends back then and I even encouraged you but now, you've changed and you're a total jerk. I don't know whether to hate your guts and rebel against you, or to listen to you like the dog I'm supposed to be. I hate you. I guess you already know it. Don't you feel guilty conscience? I really hope you do. If you hate us as much as we hate you, why do you still keep coming back? Why are you talking us? Naw, you shouldn't even be doing that. More and more people are hating you, just so you know. You said you wanted to be like him, but you're nowhere near him at all. He's a real hero and a big inspiration, and you? You're just a big disappointment. If you weren't happy with the way we were, you should've told us but nooooo you had to keep it in and explode at the end? Vulgarities aren't gonna solve the freaking problems over here okay? And one last thing, what happens between us shouldn't even be spread to other people. So why are you going around telling every single shit asshole you talk to what happened between us?! You wouldn't like it if I talked bad about you to others right? It's the same thing. Now you'd better shut up or many are gonna leave. One by one. Can I like, slap you?
Powered by Blogger.