Everyday has a new beginning.
Lately, I've been too lazy to blog so yep. Here goes!
/1/
26th November '11.
Dad woke me up saying that Bern and I could go watch a movie at VivoCity! YESSSS. Prepared, and went over to Golden Village. The queue was superrr long so I asked dad to buy me and Bern the Gold Class tickets, as a joke but he seriously did! We caught the 4'30pm show for Breaking Dawn. Booboo Stewart is officially mine!
/2/
18th to 20th November '11.
Yep, so I just came back from ATC, Adventure Training Camp, at Pulau Ubin on the 20th of November. The boat ride there isn't bad at all. Actually, it was quite fun!
First day of the camp, some bitch gave me attitude and asked me to shut up. Listen, dumb bitch from Hillgrove, I'm not your dog. It's more like you're my dog so shut the hell up cause no one likes you. Thank you. At night, I kind of quarreled with someone and asked him to eff off... I know it's mean but yeah.
Second day, Kennedy said eff you to me. Err, hello? Why are the people there so weird? I seriously wanted to slap him. If you wanna find someone to screw, please go to Geylang. ;) Ugh. Went for a dark maze, rock climbing and low ropes course. Missed out on kayaking thanks to the goddamn weather. Campfire at night where we performed "3 Days of Ubin", 'I Ask My Love', and "Jingle-lo". It was actually quite fun!
The third day was area cleaning and then going back home. I actually felt quite sad that we had to leave but that's alright! We'll being going back to Camp Resilience for STC next year! I really can't wait! No pictures cause our phones were confiscated. -.- On the bright side, made new friends like Afiq, Amirul, Hameera, Nita, Kereen, Justin, Yaoquan and more! HEHEHE.
/3/
7th November '11.
Class outing day! Woke up super early to meet up with the class and apparently when we went over to East Coast Park, we had to walk past two "Areas" to meet up with the others. Cycled for two hours then sat on the mat with my girlfriends snacking on tidbits. Headed to the beach to feel the water against my legs but somehow, someone dragged me in and it felt great... Hahaha. Showered in the public shower with Natalie and Pamela while Jenny waited for us... Haha. Headed over to Century Square to have dinner then took the MRT home all the way from Tampines to Jurong, then Bukit Batok. Took forever. -.-
/1/
26th November '11.
Dad woke me up saying that Bern and I could go watch a movie at VivoCity! YESSSS. Prepared, and went over to Golden Village. The queue was superrr long so I asked dad to buy me and Bern the Gold Class tickets, as a joke but he seriously did! We caught the 4'30pm show for Breaking Dawn. Booboo Stewart is officially mine!
| Chocolate Souffle! $8.90 @ Bakerzin. |
| Breaking Dawn tickets at $28 each. Cute waiter. Nomnom. |
/2/
18th to 20th November '11.
Yep, so I just came back from ATC, Adventure Training Camp, at Pulau Ubin on the 20th of November. The boat ride there isn't bad at all. Actually, it was quite fun!
First day of the camp, some bitch gave me attitude and asked me to shut up. Listen, dumb bitch from Hillgrove, I'm not your dog. It's more like you're my dog so shut the hell up cause no one likes you. Thank you. At night, I kind of quarreled with someone and asked him to eff off... I know it's mean but yeah.
Second day, Kennedy said eff you to me. Err, hello? Why are the people there so weird? I seriously wanted to slap him. If you wanna find someone to screw, please go to Geylang. ;) Ugh. Went for a dark maze, rock climbing and low ropes course. Missed out on kayaking thanks to the goddamn weather. Campfire at night where we performed "3 Days of Ubin", 'I Ask My Love', and "Jingle-lo". It was actually quite fun!
The third day was area cleaning and then going back home. I actually felt quite sad that we had to leave but that's alright! We'll being going back to Camp Resilience for STC next year! I really can't wait! No pictures cause our phones were confiscated. -.- On the bright side, made new friends like Afiq, Amirul, Hameera, Nita, Kereen, Justin, Yaoquan and more! HEHEHE.
| Sunset. |
/3/
7th November '11.
Class outing day! Woke up super early to meet up with the class and apparently when we went over to East Coast Park, we had to walk past two "Areas" to meet up with the others. Cycled for two hours then sat on the mat with my girlfriends snacking on tidbits. Headed to the beach to feel the water against my legs but somehow, someone dragged me in and it felt great... Hahaha. Showered in the public shower with Natalie and Pamela while Jenny waited for us... Haha. Headed over to Century Square to have dinner then took the MRT home all the way from Tampines to Jurong, then Bukit Batok. Took forever. -.-
