Days 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 & 30.
Sorry for neglecting my blog hahaha didn't have the feel to finish the 30 day challenge so this is gonna be a lazy post. Xoxoxo.
/25/. What did you eat today?
I ate food. Lol.
/26/. Write about a deceased person you wish you could talk to.
Granny, I love you so much and I miss you so bad. :(
/27/. Who's the one person you wished you never drifted away from? Why?
Your picture's up there, you know who you are. I don't know why we've drifted but I hope that we'll be close again, one day, someday.
/28/. What's your zodiac sign? Do you think it fits your personality.
I'ma Libra. Hehehe. Yeah, I think it fits my personality cause Libras are supposed to be hot-tempered and I am...
/29/. When was the last time you were truly honest with someone? What was it about?
I was truly honest when I broke down and cried... That was on the 25th December 2011. Horrible Christmas. Everything was just screwed up.
/30/. Write about your family.
My family is AWESOME. You ain't changing that. Mwahaha. Pictures of them are with me. You ain't gonna get to see it. Face it lol. JK. Bye.
| Never judge a book by it's cover |
/25/. What did you eat today?
I ate food. Lol.
/26/. Write about a deceased person you wish you could talk to.
Granny, I love you so much and I miss you so bad. :(
/27/. Who's the one person you wished you never drifted away from? Why?
Your picture's up there, you know who you are. I don't know why we've drifted but I hope that we'll be close again, one day, someday.
/28/. What's your zodiac sign? Do you think it fits your personality.
I'ma Libra. Hehehe. Yeah, I think it fits my personality cause Libras are supposed to be hot-tempered and I am...
/29/. When was the last time you were truly honest with someone? What was it about?
I was truly honest when I broke down and cried... That was on the 25th December 2011. Horrible Christmas. Everything was just screwed up.
/30/. Write about your family.
My family is AWESOME. You ain't changing that. Mwahaha. Pictures of them are with me. You ain't gonna get to see it. Face it lol. JK. Bye.
