HELLO. Okay so this is titled page 2 cause I'm gonna have a 2012 "book" thing hahahaha. See how many memorable days I'll have out of 366! So the 1st and 2nd day of 2012 have been very good to me. No quarrels, no fights. I likey. ;) The rest of the photos are in the "photos" section up there!
Yesterday we did some interesting things... Hahahaha. Let the pictures talk!
I played with my glow stick... HEHEHEHE. Still wearing it.
 |
| Tie-dyed! |
We went swimming yesterday @ my second home...
 |
| Yes, I wore my class tee! |
Went to the bridge my daddy built! :3
 |
| My photography skills... HEHEHE. ;) |
Island Creamery at night!
 |
| Mudpie! |
2/366 day and I spent it sleeping hahaha! Family went swimming again while I stayed at home and enjoyed the last day of my school holidays! I've done ALL my homework and my new year's resolution is to
be a nice girl and be obedient! Not gonna happen but I'll try. Hopefully school will be awesome tomorrow! Gonna try and take the bus to school, meeting
Natalie &
Sylvia! CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM! <3