OSL - Cambodia Trip 2012.
25th June 2012.
We started out at the airport! :D
We waited for, forever before we could get onto the plane...
Got into our plane and ready for take off!
Airplane food! Nomnom
Touch down, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
6 hour bus ride? Here we gooooooooooooo.
- From Phomn Penh, to Siem Reap
1st stop? Market Place.
- Children here really desperate for us to buy their fruits... They really needed the money...
2nd stop? Gallery Cafe.
- Food here was really... Surprising...
More bus ride...
So much bus ride until I fell asleep until it was 9pm... No pictures at night, just a really... exotic shower... upon arriving at the orphanage.
26th June 2012.
Rainbow orphanage.
From the top of the girls' bunk... It's really steep.
Breakfast time! :D yummyyumm.
Then we went on to work on the "Duck Coop project"...
"Cutting grass"
"Breaking the 'hill'"
"Planting grass"
I managed to take photos of a guy fishing!
And some other pictures...
And meet my husband, Kea, on the left. :')
We had a performance at night where we performed "Home" to Aussie and Cambodian kids.
- We didn't get to take photos cause all our camera batteries were flat and we were the ones performing... And we had a free time dancing where I danced with Kea...... :D
27th June 2012.
We left the Rainbow Orphanage with heavy hearts...
- Before I regretted it, I took photos with my dearest Kea. I really didn't wanna leave him. That sweet, sweet boy.
and his friend... "wood"?
and their friends...
And my friends...
A truck ride later... We arrived at "Somadevi Angkor Hotel"
The view from me and Sylvia's window...
Then we went for breakfast...... :)
- Buffet
Headed down to Ang Kor Wat temple! Hehehe. Really stuffy at first, but it became really nice weather afterward...
Kissing Buddha... With Chaojing!
And the famous reflection of the Angkor Wat temple.
Headed down to some traditional restaurant where we watched the traditional performance that we watched the other night by the orphanage kids!
28th June 2012.
@ Some damn cool workshop
And then the Night Market... BARGAIN TIME.
- I bought 8 pairs of shades, 4 wristbands, & 6 keychains.
We left for lunch @ Viroth's!
Bye bye, Somadevi Angkor Hotel! Hello, Siem Reap Airport!
Over at the Phomn Penh Airport...
Arrived at Singapore at around 10pm. Really missed Kea... I wanna go back to Cambodia... I will soon, to help out at the Rainbow Orphanage and to *hopefully* meet Kea again. Goodbye, love.



































































