170110

10:09 PM
I like talked to Azrul (B'dae boy on 16/01/10) until like one something a.m.

Haha

First one to wish him Happy B'dae!

Yeah!

Hahas.

You dunno how happy I am that I can see him :x tomorrow.

XD

OMG.

Pamela likes a guy in our class.

o.o

If its the same person that I like, I'll cry.

And I don't think I'll feel like talking tomorrow.

So if you see me sulking, don't think that I am sad.

I'm just thinking of stuff that I will not tell anyone of.

Hmmm.

I don't wanna print out the freaking Home Economics homework but I have to.

So that Pamela and I don't get scolding tomorrow. XP

So did you guys finish your journal?

My handwriting grew so damn extremely big because I need to fill up the whole entire page.

And I finished exactly one page!

Hahas.

What about literature?

o.O

I finished that like last week.

And I wanna take bus home tomorrow!

Ohh.

Did I mention that my dad is going for a 'surgery' tomorrow?

I have to pray for him.

Hard.

Very Hard.

Hmmm.

Gtg do Home Economics homework.

Byesx .

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.