150110
Emo-ed today.
Actually , not really .
It was just that I was too deep into my thoughts .
Ohhhh .
Hahas .
I made ShiXuan really angry .
LOL .
Sorry ! [If you're reading this]
Took bus home with Pamela ...
Then so longgg .
o.o
I wanna use the phone to call my friend !
But my cousin talking to his stupid girl friend -.-
That he wants her to be his girlfriend .
Everyone in class is claiming that Kimberly Wong likes Giggs .
Well ...
Maybe its because she flirts with him .
Hahas .
Jkjk:]
Don't feel offended horhs .
Johnathan was at the back of our class row this morning , AGAIN .
Hahas .
Facebook rocks !
XD
I miss messaging Sean ):
He rocks too !
Love you kor
:D
Actually , not really .
It was just that I was too deep into my thoughts .
Ohhhh .
Hahas .
I made ShiXuan really angry .
LOL .
Sorry ! [If you're reading this]
Took bus home with Pamela ...
Then so longgg .
o.o
I wanna use the phone to call my friend !
But my cousin talking to his stupid girl friend -.-
That he wants her to be his girlfriend .
Everyone in class is claiming that Kimberly Wong likes Giggs .
Well ...
Maybe its because she flirts with him .
Hahas .
Jkjk:]
Don't feel offended horhs .
Johnathan was at the back of our class row this morning , AGAIN .
Hahas .
Facebook rocks !
XD
I miss messaging Sean ):
He rocks too !
Love you kor
:D

No comments: