200110
Arghhh.
In chinese class ...
Teacher split the class into two ...
My half : Valerie , Patrick , Nick , Maxel , Linus , Shi Xuan , Pamela , Kimberly Wong , TongTong , Me , Clariss and Natalie.
The other half : Ronald , Casey , Giggs , Yong Zhin , Pamelia , Jenny , Yi Bing , Yu Feng , Brendan , Ying Shan , Sheryl [Can't remember the rest, sorry.]
Okay then after that she asked us to read out the chapter thingg.
Then read lorh.
First is the other half read.
The my half read...
I look at the words...
SO CHIMMM.
Hahas.
Then after that right...
Giggs like keep saying that I never read.
Like sabo-ing me like that.... ):
Say I never read.
This is all I have to say :
I didn't read the words ...
Because I had no idea how to read them.
Lol.
My chinese sucks.
Pamela , Esmeralda , Brendan , Giggs & ShiXuan went bowling after school!
Haha.
They must have had fun...
Whoa ...
Today got alot of homework lehh.
Better get started.
XD
In chinese class ...
Teacher split the class into two ...
My half : Valerie , Patrick , Nick , Maxel , Linus , Shi Xuan , Pamela , Kimberly Wong , TongTong , Me , Clariss and Natalie.
The other half : Ronald , Casey , Giggs , Yong Zhin , Pamelia , Jenny , Yi Bing , Yu Feng , Brendan , Ying Shan , Sheryl [Can't remember the rest, sorry.]
Okay then after that she asked us to read out the chapter thingg.
Then read lorh.
First is the other half read.
The my half read...
I look at the words...
SO CHIMMM.
Hahas.
Then after that right...
Giggs like keep saying that I never read.
Like sabo-ing me like that.... ):
Say I never read.
This is all I have to say :
I didn't read the words ...
Because I had no idea how to read them.
Lol.
My chinese sucks.
Pamela , Esmeralda , Brendan , Giggs & ShiXuan went bowling after school!
Haha.
They must have had fun...
Whoa ...
Today got alot of homework lehh.
Better get started.
XD

No comments: