240110
Shitshitshit.
I accidentally left my Home Economics homework under my desk in school!
I'm pretty sure that Ms Siti or wadeva her name is will flip tomorrow!
Anyways...
I haven't done my English, Science, or Chinese tuition homework yett!!
Diediedie.
But at least I've already handed in my English, The First Day Of School.
Peoples reading this! Attention!
Do not read my post for the First Day Of School.
Thnx. XD
Last Friday so damn fun!
After school, decorate the classroom.
With Pamela , Azrul , ShiXuan , Hairul and Izzul. And Ms Sofhia, of course.
Then Pamela and Azrul go for Chairman meeting with Mr Gan.
Left me , ShiXuan , Hairul and Izzul.
Sighs...
THEY KEEP ON DOING THE MICHAEL JACKSON GROSS DANCE!
I was like the only gurl there when Ms Sofhia went to get something.
So sad.
Then ShiXuan try to be teacher then he wear his glasses and draw the Earth , Moon and Sun on the board.
-.-
Haha.
But quite funny larh..
Okay then Izzul always HUNGRY ONE.
Everytime want to go down to the canteen and eat...
Hahas.
During NPCC,
We scream 'Yes Sir' so many times.
And we have to call Rahimi , sir now ...
Feels soo weird.
And One Opaleans in NPCC shout damn funny.
And then play captain's ball.
So damn fun!
Then second round, freaking person accidentally pushed me and I slid on the floor, on my knees.
Then blood, then cannot play... So soo sooo sad.
NPCC Rocks! (:
I accidentally left my Home Economics homework under my desk in school!
I'm pretty sure that Ms Siti or wadeva her name is will flip tomorrow!
Anyways...
I haven't done my English, Science, or Chinese tuition homework yett!!
Diediedie.
But at least I've already handed in my English, The First Day Of School.
Peoples reading this! Attention!
Do not read my post for the First Day Of School.
Thnx. XD
Last Friday so damn fun!
After school, decorate the classroom.
With Pamela , Azrul , ShiXuan , Hairul and Izzul. And Ms Sofhia, of course.
Then Pamela and Azrul go for Chairman meeting with Mr Gan.
Left me , ShiXuan , Hairul and Izzul.
Sighs...
THEY KEEP ON DOING THE MICHAEL JACKSON GROSS DANCE!
I was like the only gurl there when Ms Sofhia went to get something.
So sad.
Then ShiXuan try to be teacher then he wear his glasses and draw the Earth , Moon and Sun on the board.
-.-
Haha.
But quite funny larh..
Okay then Izzul always HUNGRY ONE.
Everytime want to go down to the canteen and eat...
Hahas.
During NPCC,
We scream 'Yes Sir' so many times.
And we have to call Rahimi , sir now ...
Feels soo weird.
And One Opaleans in NPCC shout damn funny.
And then play captain's ball.
So damn fun!
Then second round, freaking person accidentally pushed me and I slid on the floor, on my knees.
Then blood, then cannot play... So soo sooo sad.
NPCC Rocks! (:

No comments: