090110
Hahas.
Today so boring.
No school.
Went to Auntie Shirley's house.
[English tuition teacher's house. She trained me to get A*! Love her! ♥]
Then I saw Kit, Amelia and Jesselyn [From CHIJ Our Lady Queen Of Peace]
Then they found out which school I'm in.
Haha.
Didn't really wanna tell them .
But no choice .
Cause Auntie Shirley told me to tell them .
Then went to my Grandmama's house .
Hog the com for the whole day (:
Texted .
And texted .
Came home .
Hog-ed the com even more .
Haven't eaten since like , one ?
Whoa .
Lol .
I told Pamela something that I don't wanna tell anyone else .
So people who knows , please don't tell anyone :D
I told you cause I trust you .
Thnx .
Hahas .
Going for dinner.
Byesx .
Today so boring.
No school.
Went to Auntie Shirley's house.
[English tuition teacher's house. She trained me to get A*! Love her! ♥]
Then I saw Kit, Amelia and Jesselyn [From CHIJ Our Lady Queen Of Peace]
Then they found out which school I'm in.
Haha.
Didn't really wanna tell them .
But no choice .
Cause Auntie Shirley told me to tell them .
Then went to my Grandmama's house .
Hog the com for the whole day (:
Texted .
And texted .
Came home .
Hog-ed the com even more .
Haven't eaten since like , one ?
Whoa .
Lol .
I told Pamela something that I don't wanna tell anyone else .
So people who knows , please don't tell anyone :D
I told you cause I trust you .
Thnx .
Hahas .
Going for dinner.
Byesx .

No comments: