140210
Hmmm..
Happie Chinese New Year!
And Valentine's Day too!
Mainly Valentine's Day cause I don't really like Chinese New Year..
Okay soo..
So many days of holidays.
So boring.
Went to watch Valentine's Day after a dinner at a restaurant, extra expensive..
Taylor Swift so damn cute larhhh!
Taylor Lautner so damn cute larh!
Haha.
They look so good together!
And its like, when they kissed ,
Its so damn passionate !!
Lol.
I sound so damn jealous.
And then I wanna go watch Percy Jackson!!
And Friday, I wanna go bowling!
Yay!
Friday got NPCC :)..
It has been like, so lonngg since I've last posted.
I ♥ You Gals!
Haha.
Next time post le.. (:
Happie Chinese New Year!
And Valentine's Day too!
Mainly Valentine's Day cause I don't really like Chinese New Year..
Okay soo..
So many days of holidays.
So boring.
Went to watch Valentine's Day after a dinner at a restaurant, extra expensive..
Taylor Swift so damn cute larhhh!
Taylor Lautner so damn cute larh!
Haha.
They look so good together!
And its like, when they kissed ,
Its so damn passionate !!
Lol.
I sound so damn jealous.
And then I wanna go watch Percy Jackson!!
And Friday, I wanna go bowling!
Yay!
Friday got NPCC :)..
It has been like, so lonngg since I've last posted.
I ♥ You Gals!
Haha.
Next time post le.. (:

No comments: