040210
Yong Zhin so..
Idk.
I was telling ShiXuan a secret then he go and take video say dunno what couple something something.
Then dunno what remember to hold hands ?
He crazy liao.
lol.
No offence horhs , Yong Zhin.
And ...
Okay, nvm.
Facebook mobile soo boring!
Arghhh! Tomorrow got cross country.
But before that, I wanna go to Cdans or Lot 1 with Pamela , RuoTong and some other people.
Cant wait! OhMyGod
XP.
I miss my friends! :'(
Idk.
I was telling ShiXuan a secret then he go and take video say dunno what couple something something.
Then dunno what remember to hold hands ?
He crazy liao.
lol.
No offence horhs , Yong Zhin.
And ...
Okay, nvm.
Facebook mobile soo boring!
Arghhh! Tomorrow got cross country.
But before that, I wanna go to Cdans or Lot 1 with Pamela , RuoTong and some other people.
Cant wait! OhMyGod
XP.
I miss my friends! :'(

No comments: