010510

8:16 PM
Hey Pamelia.
Already realised you're a good friend:)
Ahaha.
Wanted to ask you to go Lot 1 with you on Friday.
But TongTong go with me.
Don't wanna say specifics on what happened on Friday.

TongTong and I went to Lot 1, loitered around,
Mini Toons: eat sweet!!
Go Mc's, eat fries!!
Ahaha.
Then TongTong and I went to This Fashion and after like, so long,
found a nice shirt that costs $7.

TongTong bought the shirt then went up to arcade.
Wanted to wait for the stupid pros to finish ddr, but they so damn long.
So I forced TongTong to play Annex. (Idk how to spell)
After finish she go home, I also go home to sleep.

A friend of a friend is a friend.
An enemy of a friend is an enemy.
An enemy of an enemy is a friend.
A friend of an enemy is.. TongTong.

Wow. Its supposed to be ,
A friend of an enemy is an enemy.
But strangely enough, TongTong is like my closest friend in school^^

After reading like one million blogs,
I went to yours.
I have attitude, so what?
At least its lesser than yours.
I don't know when will be the next time I'll be your substitute again,
but I know its not soon.

And to Ronald: Happy Birthdae:) Hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.