030510
Woke up at 6am today even when theres no school.
-.-
I wake up at 6:45+
When there's school and today wake up so early.
Wth woke me up?!
And then wake up, eat pizza:)
Then took out all the homework and dump it on the bed.
Text until like 1 or 2pm.
Then after that decided to study history.
Got sick of it then watch tv lorh.
Then the Darren from 1 Sapphire use Brendan phone and sms me?
Disturb me from studying.
Naow hogging com.
Holidays like so boring naowadays.
Last time used to be so fun^^
Now , not.
Patrick Toh . I don't wanna do this, but if you don't stop saying her name, then you're forcing me to not talk to you anymore manzxc.
-.-
I wake up at 6:45+
When there's school and today wake up so early.
Wth woke me up?!
And then wake up, eat pizza:)
Then took out all the homework and dump it on the bed.
Text until like 1 or 2pm.
Then after that decided to study history.
Got sick of it then watch tv lorh.
Then the Darren from 1 Sapphire use Brendan phone and sms me?
Disturb me from studying.
Naow hogging com.
Holidays like so boring naowadays.
Last time used to be so fun^^
Now , not.
Patrick Toh . I don't wanna do this, but if you don't stop saying her name, then you're forcing me to not talk to you anymore manzxc.

No comments: