100510

6:23 PM
Screw my whole life manzxc.
Don't know wtf I've been doing.
Causing myself trouble over and over again.
First, its Casey that said I flirt.
Then write bad things about me.
Now, its everyone hates me cause of that fucking Laser Quest.


Waited for two hours and finally can play.
But damn fucked up sia.
Its like, original plan =
Go bowling with Nick, Gordon, Ronald, Shi Xuan, Thay Long, Yi Bing and Patrick.
Went bowling,
then later wait outside the Laser Quest area for like fucking long.
Like 1 hour plus?
Then after that the Basketball girls and guys came..
They also wanted to play Laser Quest.

Then its like..
Someone told me the guys didn't wanna play cause wait damn long.
Then I asked the girls if I can play with them.
They say yes.
End up the guys wanted to play.
I didn't know that.
And they shouted at us.
So scary
._.
Someone cried, not gonna say who.
But after two hours, finally get to play.
Play 20 minutes.
Found out that the guys went to watch movie
-'-


And I heard that someone was reading this blog?
Er, I don't mind as long as youu gimme my privacy and don't gossip can liao.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.