090510
Got nothing to write on my blog.
All I know is that I don't wanna study for geog.
But I want A1:D
Not possible right?
And I just realised that I have so many nice and caring friends^^
Thnx to you guys (I mean guys and gurls),
I feel so much better.
At first wanted to bring a knife to school.
Just so YOU know,
I'm still gonna carry on my normal life and be friends with Patrick.
Talking is not called flirting.
Get that straight;
All I know is that I don't wanna study for geog.
But I want A1:D
Not possible right?
And I just realised that I have so many nice and caring friends^^
Thnx to you guys (I mean guys and gurls),
I feel so much better.
At first wanted to bring a knife to school.
Just so YOU know,
I'm still gonna carry on my normal life and be friends with Patrick.
Talking is not called flirting.
Get that straight;

No comments: