050610

7:49 PM
The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.


Got up for tuition then go grandmama's house:]
Her curry so spicy.
Drank like a million cups of water.

Then played com , blow bubblegum and chat via text until phone gonna no battery.
So I offed my phone.
Went to watch Nanny McPhee & the Big Bang.
"If you need me but don't want me,then I must stay. If you want me but don't need me,then I must go."
Hehe:]
Watched with mum , sis and younger cousin at west mall.
Eat popcorn until so full:/

Went dentist for my sister's braces
-.-
Naow tryna sallow down the fish and chips that I'm supposed to eat for dinner.
Can't finish
._.
So bored.
Don't wanna do homework , especially my chinese tuition homework.
So fucking irritating lurhs ,
I know I failed chinese ,
I was wrong but still ,
can't you give me a break from chinese tuition?
Its during the June holidays manzxc!
Stupid teacher..

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.