060610
Don't give someone your everything,because when that someone leaves you,your everything is gone.
No pictures today
._.
Woke up at like 11 something today?
Haha.
I'm joining the LazyPig club:]
Ate curry with rice.
Go tuition come back.
So boring.
Text during tuition.
Teacher sleep leh!
So I slack lorh.
Then I accidently play music so she woke up.
So lame
-.-
Naow using sister com to play.
She let me play cause I company her go out.
Haha:]
Awesome.
Wanna watch tv naow so..
Nites:]
No pictures today
._.
Woke up at like 11 something today?
Haha.
I'm joining the LazyPig club:]
Ate curry with rice.
Go tuition come back.
So boring.
Text during tuition.
Teacher sleep leh!
So I slack lorh.
Then I accidently play music so she woke up.
So lame
-.-
Naow using sister com to play.
She let me play cause I company her go out.
Haha:]
Awesome.
Wanna watch tv naow so..
Nites:]
