120610
I don't make mistakes, I date them.
I dreamt that I texted Justin Bieber , which is like , AWESOME:]
And I became his best friend !!
Idk why I dreamt that.
Its probably cause I watch so many videos of people calling him and talking to him ytd .
Haha.
Weird dream.
Whats more , I woke up , fell asleep and dreamt that dream again!
Freaking cool.
LOL.
Patrick and ShiXuan decided to leave me in Singapore ON THE SAME DAY,
and the next few days gonna be damn boring.
Anyways, at my mummy's office naow.
Played her iPhone cause sister using her computer just naow.
I using com now XD I walked into a wall while tweeting..
So weird.
Downloaded Twitter for iPhone.
YAY:]
Hehe.
Locked my blog cause of some fucking poser and stalker.
Girl guy or alien , please FUCK OFF.
Take this advice and warning as your last one cause once I find out who you are ,
you're dead.
I dreamt that I texted Justin Bieber , which is like , AWESOME:]
And I became his best friend !!
Idk why I dreamt that.
Its probably cause I watch so many videos of people calling him and talking to him ytd .
Haha.
Weird dream.
Whats more , I woke up , fell asleep and dreamt that dream again!
Freaking cool.
LOL.
Patrick and ShiXuan decided to leave me in Singapore ON THE SAME DAY,
and the next few days gonna be damn boring.
Anyways, at my mummy's office naow.
Played her iPhone cause sister using her computer just naow.
I using com now XD I walked into a wall while tweeting..
So weird.
Downloaded Twitter for iPhone.
YAY:]
Hehe.
