140610
A heart once loved, once broken, once torn, once taken, once trusted,o nce exposed, once open, once shattered, but never once closed.
Grr.
One more day!!
Quick come back..
Please?!
I've been waiting and waiting to text you.. ):
6 more days!!
Waiting for another person!
10 more days!
Yet,another person..
How long am I supposed to wait?!
But its okay cause Azrul is still in Singapore:]
Can talk to him.
Hahaha.
Tonqq , you not transferring right?
Gine, I could really use a wish right now ,
wish right now , wish right now.
XD
Stalking Justin Bieber is fun!
I even know his phone number now!
Thanks to Facebook:]
Stalked him on Facebook Twitter MySpace FormSpring and etc!
XD
Listen to Justin Bieber's Rich Girl & Never Say Never :] .
Watch the Music Videos for Eenie Meenie and Somebody to Love Music Video Sneak Peak:]
Awesome music ♥
Watch this totally insulting video if you hate Justin Bieber ...
Grr.
One more day!!
Quick come back..
Please?!
I've been waiting and waiting to text you.. ):
6 more days!!
Waiting for another person!
10 more days!
Yet,another person..
How long am I supposed to wait?!
But its okay cause Azrul is still in Singapore:]
Can talk to him.
Hahaha.
Tonqq , you not transferring right?
Gine, I could really use a wish right now ,
wish right now , wish right now.
XD
Stalking Justin Bieber is fun!
I even know his phone number now!
Thanks to Facebook:]
Stalked him on Facebook Twitter MySpace FormSpring and etc!
XD
Listen to Justin Bieber's Rich Girl & Never Say Never :] .
Watch the Music Videos for Eenie Meenie and Somebody to Love Music Video Sneak Peak:]
Awesome music ♥
Watch this totally insulting video if you hate Justin Bieber ...
