210710

5:00 PM
Today shiok sia .
Got Chinese compo competition ...
I anyhow do :D

After recess kena punished by Miss Sofhia ):
Haha .
The whole class stand up while chair and v. chair clean classroom .

Then we go to hall and watch people perform ...
I mean for Racial Harmony day .
Sit beside Gordon have headache !
._.

Went to West Mall and slack after school with Patrick , Nick , Ronald , Gordon and Brendan .

When reach the interchange that time ,
I knock my head on the freaking fire extinguisher !
!@#$ !!
Hahahaha .
Sibei pain sia ...

Then they went to hawker center and I saw Nick's dad
-.-
Hahahha .

After that took 941 to somewhere at Bukit Batok ...
Then my dad call ... Had to go home ):
Walked all the way to Bukit Batok Swimming Complex and took 173 home ...

I'm actually not supposed to use com ... HAHAHA :D
I sneaked in just to blog today .
XD
Powered by Blogger.