220710

5:05 PM
I like , text you every night .
But in school , it's just plain weird ...
Idk how to talk to you real life without looking in your eyes .
It's scary .

Anyway , today was quite okay ... I love the Arcylic :D It's so bloody fun !
Hehe .

Then ... ve that time , teacher show gangsterism thingy .
I laugh until want die .
Then dunno what poor english .

Stay in the classroom with TongTong for like ,
half an hour then YiBing they all play with tissue paper and got a "gang fight" .
Sibei funny sia .
Then Shazmeer super angry !
So scary .
Then the tissue paper stuck to the fan .
HAHAHA .

After school , I stay back for qams for fun XD
Well , actually wanted to company him:)

But before qams ,
go canteen slack with Pamelia , Elaine , Kendra , Kimberly , and Sylvia .
Then go library laugh laugh laugh :]
Then Kendra read a poem from a weird book ...
She say "Royal Kingdom" but me and Sylvia hear "Royal Condom" .
HAHAHAHA .
Then we laugh somemore .
LOL .

Went up to class but forgot to take class key .
Thank god the back door open .
We brought drink into the class .

Then Patrick was loitering around the corridors outside the bb room .
We go dunno where , come back then Patrick and Johnathan in One Opal .
-.-
Why always come One Opal one huh ?
Knnb .
So irritating .

Then Johnathan locked Patrick in the bb room .
But before that he use a saw and cut the door abit .
I wanted go complain sia .
Then I shouted at him for locking Patrick in the bb room .
Stupid idiot , that bitch .
Still call me dog .
Then I say I female dog better than male dog with no lj .
I want kill him !!

Qams that time , I sit behind ThayLong and Patrick , throw staplets at their hair .
Then they wanted to throw back
._.
Haha .
I took ThayLong's pencil case and he didn't know !!
Mwahahaha !
And then someone spray deodourant , AGAIN .
Ugh .
One Opal classroom now smells like Patrick's chocolate deodourant ...

This post is sibei long !
Powered by Blogger.