240710

3:33 PM
1) Who's my idol ... XD
a) Nick Jonas
b) Joe Jonas
c) Kevin Jonas
d) Taylor Swift
e) Justin Bieber

2) What's my favorite color ?
a) Hot Pink
b) Purple
c) Black
d) White
e) Blue

3) Who's my closest girl friend in Dunearn ?
a) Pamela
b) Pamelia
c) Natalie
d) RuoTong
e) Esmeralda

4) What's my primary school ?
a) Dunearn Primary School .
b) CHIJ Kelock
c) CHIJ Our Lady Queen of Peace
d) CHIJ Katong
e) CHIJ Toa Payoh

5) What house colour am I !
a) Cheetah
b) Jaguar
c) Panther
d) Puma
e) Cougar

6) Which hand do I wear my watch on ?
a) Left
b) Right
c) Right foot
d) Left foot
e) My neck

7) What's my most post blog url ?
a) kimberlae.bs.com
b) smilefor-my-camera.bs.com
c) perhaps-you-can-call-me-mila.bs.com
d) fluorescentsparklers.bs.com
e) the-bieberchronicles.bs.com

8) Favorite Ice Cream ?
a) Cookies and Cream !
b) Vanilla !
c) Cotton Candy !
d) Sticky Chewy Chocolate !
e) Lime Sherbert !

9) Where do I live ?
a) America
b) Australia
c) Singapore
d) Sienna
e) Cambodia !!

10) Closest guy friend in school ?
a) Thay Long
b) Shazmeer
c) Azrul
d) Patrick
e) Izzul

11) CCA in school ?
a) Boys Brigade !
b) Girl Guides !
c) St. John's Ambulance Brigade !
d) National Police Cadet Corps !
e) Scouts !

12) What would I name my first child if he were a boy ?
a) Xzavier
b) Carlisle
c) Kairen
d) Emmett
e) Edward

13) What time am I usually in bed by ( school day ) ?!
a) 6 pm !
b) 10 pm !
c) 11 pm !
d) 12 am !
e) 1 am !

14) Do I like shopping ?
a) Duh ! You so damn girl lurhs !
b) No way . Tomboy muchh .
c) Idk .
d) Maybe ...
e) Yes

15) How many siblings do I got ?
a) One
b) Two
c) Three
d) Four
e) One thousand , the whole world is family :D

16) What class am I from ?
a) One Opal
b) One Sapphire
c) One Emerald
d) One Topaz
e) One Jade

17) What cell phone network do I use ? You probably don't know this :D
a) M1
b) Starhub
c) Singtel
d) Something
e) Something :D

18) I live in a ...
a) Condominium
b) HDB :D
c) Bungalow
d) Terrace
e) Mansion ! XD

19) Do you have my hp number ? ( Stupid Question )
a) Nope .
b) Yeah .

20) Who's my all time BFF !
a) My dear RuoTong =D
b) My dear Regine:)
c) My dear Robyn :]
d) My dear Cynthia XD
e) My dear Leona :D
Powered by Blogger.