240710

2:16 PM
I totally couldn't believe this ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECENT ACTIVITY

Giggs went from being "engaged" to "single." · ·
Marcus Chan Wei Han
Marcus Chan Wei Han
Of Course La...Who The F Wants You?
15 hours ago ·
Rebecca Defoe
Rebecca Defoe
that lasted long...
15 hours ago · · 4 people
Eldon Wee
Eldon Wee
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA giggs is staying true to his playboy status hahah getting through relationships in a matter of hours haha
15 hours ago · · 5 people
Pamelia Pay
Pamelia Pay
Epic fail. Giggs. HAHA.
5 hours ago ·
Kimberlae's RuoTong
Kimberlae's RuoTong
Hahaha . No one will believe lorhs . :D
3 hours ago · ·
KristineLoke BitesxzYou
KristineLoke BitesxzYou
Hahas , Believe he single ?
3 hours ago ·
Kimberlae's RuoTong
3 hours ago · · 1 person ·
KristineLoke BitesxzYou
KristineLoke BitesxzYou
‎:D Hahahs , Means he in relationshhip larh ! :D Ya , I also think tat why ! (: Kimberly wan Jio hym ! :D
3 hours ago ·
Kimberlae's RuoTong
Kimberlae's RuoTong
No -.- Ew . I wanna whack him :D Hehe . I like someone else ! Hehe:)
3 hours ago · ·
KristineLoke BitesxzYou
KristineLoke BitesxzYou
‎(: Ya , I know ! :D Eu love mie , Am i right ? :D
Whack hym , Need my help ? :D
3 hours ago ·
Kimberlae's RuoTong
Kimberlae's RuoTong
Nope . Haha . Scissors Paper Stone . Mwahahahaha ! XD
3 hours ago · ·
KristineLoke BitesxzYou
KristineLoke BitesxzYou
‎:( Eu don love me , How sad !! ~~ That game again , Eu addictted to it , SEriously (:
2 hours ago ·
Kimberlae's RuoTong
Kimberlae's RuoTong
HAHA . I love you ! I say no need your help to whack him XD
2 hours ago · ·
KristineLoke BitesxzYou
KristineLoke BitesxzYou
‎:D I know i know ! I LOVE YOU TTM ! :D
2 hours ago ·
Kimberlae's RuoTong
Kimberlae's RuoTong
I love you ttm until no max XD
2 hours ago · ·
KristineLoke BitesxzYou
KristineLoke BitesxzYou
HAHAs , How sweet of eu ! :D Loveeeuuuuu ~
2 hours ago ·
Kimberlae's RuoTong
Kimberlae's RuoTong
Haha , later people jealous sia !
2 hours ago · ·
KristineLoke BitesxzYou
KristineLoke BitesxzYou
‎(: Hym is it ! :D Don worry , He won't , Am i right !! Never intro me about hym ): HOw sad
2 hours ago ·
Kimberlae's RuoTong
Kimberlae's RuoTong
Hehe . For a moment I thought you say Gigss jealous of you . Hahaha . Don't want tell you . MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA .
2 hours ago · ·
KristineLoke BitesxzYou
KristineLoke BitesxzYou
O.o Gigss jealous of me ? No way , Am i right (: I'mm uglllyyy !! Sobs , Don tell me , Somehow i know from which sch (:
2 hours ago ·
Kimberlae's RuoTong
Kimberlae's RuoTong
What school ?
2 hours ago · ·
KristineLoke BitesxzYou
KristineLoke BitesxzYou
Dunearn is it ? If im wrong tell me :D I was guessing !! :D
2 hours ago ·
Kimberlae's RuoTong
Kimberlae's RuoTong
Hehe . He's in USA . His name is ... Justin Bieber ! XD
2 hours ago · ·
KristineLoke BitesxzYou
KristineLoke BitesxzYou
LOL , Sobs ! Eu sure your bf (: Justin bieber , 2 timer !!! :D
2 hours ago ·
Kimberlae's RuoTong
Kimberlae's RuoTong
Hehe :D Yup . I love Justin Bieber . But I not two timer horhs .
about an hour ago · ·
KristineLoke BitesxzYou
KristineLoke BitesxzYou
‎:D Okays ! :D Love justin bieber ! Got love , KristineLoke ?
about an hour ago ·
Kimberlae's RuoTong
Kimberlae's RuoTong
Yeah , duh !
about an hour ago · ·
Gordon Lorh
Gordon Lorh
he hasnt replied to this.not once.maybe he at the wall emoing now WE DO NOT NOE
about an hour ago ·
Kimberlae's RuoTong
about an hour ago · ·
KristineLoke BitesxzYou
KristineLoke BitesxzYou
‎:D Who , Giggs :D
about an hour ago ·


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't think anyone will believe that ...
Haha .
No offence Giggs .
Anyway , I ate yogurt that expired today !
Later maybe have diahorrea .
Who cares :D
I wanna go Marine Parade later !
Pon tuition one time also cannot mehh .
So unfair lurhs -.-
Powered by Blogger.