110810

8:16 PM
Whoots !
Finally can post with iPhone .
Haha .
So long never post ...
Cause mum banned from com .

Today Patrick never come school ...
And then during project work ,
I felt like running out of the class room and hiding in the toilet ,
until one group was over .
Wanted to kill someone .
I think RuoTong should know who
X) Hehe .
After after that , something else happened ...
Not sure why also
-.-
I remember her words like super vaguely ,
' I won't ever forgive her ' .
Sure ... Sure ...
So much for TRUST .
Haix , these kind of people don't deserve attention from me XD

And Hungry Ghost Festival Month this year is giving me the chills ~
Try to cut down on vulgarities but to no avail ~
Haha ...
Powered by Blogger.