120810

6:35 PM
Just finished downloading the Uniform Etiquette PowerPoint Notes .
Finally can use the com in like , so long .
During CME , Giggs and YuFeng so gay and irritating !
Ugh .
No offence , though .
Salina so quiet :D

RuoTong pon qams again ...
And cca also .
Tsk-tsk .
Naughty girl .
Orh horh !
Haha , just kidding :D

After school slack with Sylvia , Kimberly and Kendra .
Then Valerie came along too .
Ate food at canteen , then go classroom .

And Giggs , YuFeng and Pamelia know my little secret ... ):
So how , how ?
Nevermind lurhs .
OhMyGosh !
I'm talking to myself !
=O
Hehehe .
Err , in class , played 2 Player Tap Tap Revenge on ThayLong's iTouch .
Then I win .
LOL .
But I think I can only win in Tap Tap Domination ...
Practise until want die ...
Then Jonathan come to our class and I kinda scolded him for telling Giggs my secret ...
And he wanted to challenge Tap Tap but Miss Chua walked in ):
So we moved to the library , then to Cdans .
I walked there holding Pamelia's phone and she didn't realize it !
Haha .
Pamelia BlurSotong XD
Just Kidding ...
And I took her phone away so many times and she didn't know ...
Then had to go West Mall and meet my mum and now using com .

Sorry to Patrick ...
Hope you're feel better ):
Cheer ups kay ?
I'll try to comfort you tomorrow .
Powered by Blogger.