310810

Deleted my last post -.-
Haha , I hate the damn history game .
It's like , I can't get higher than TongTong !
Argh ! She so tyco lorhs oh please .
Yesterday had campcraft re-test .
Should be can pass .
But today Ressal sir said I failed , again -'-
I wanna be Lance Corporal !
So unfair .
I think I'm like madly in love with NPCC .
Kinda like my life :D
And today Teacher's Day eve :D
Like , I went to Princess Elizabeth's Primary School .
At first wanted to go Cdans but then Giggs don't wanna go .
Then someone said that Patrick going back to Kranji Primary School .
So I decided to follow Pamela , Gordon , Nick and Brendan .
I pangseh ThayLong .
Haha , but then Patrick was at Cdans and I was like , what the xxxx I didn't know .
And 'mysiputeh' has six pack .
Haha , but not cute .
Went back to Chij Olqp and met Miss Lim TG , Mrs Wong .
Didn't get to see Zhou Lao Shi cause she go home
-.- Slack .
Haha :D
She helped me get an A for chinese PSLE !
Love her !
Bytheway , HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY RUOTONG :D 我爱你老婆 !
I'll admit it . I did you wrong . I'm sorry . I really am ! I thought you said you were a friend for life . But I'm seriously sorry . I really liked it when you were my friend . Now I have to just walk past you without even say ' hi ' . It's just weird . You were never this angry at me before , I just wanna apologize . I'll understand if you hate me but please don't hate me for the rest of my life . Sorry .
This is seriously the right time to say this ...
FML
Of all things , I decide to screw up in life , there must seriously be a problem with me .

