020910

6:30 PM
I guess it's safe to say that I'm happy and content with life , for the first time in so long .




Did you know today's date is 90210 ?

Whoa you know yesterday got one kind of bitch scold me lehs !
Hahaha , of course I got scold back lurhs .
Who so stupid to be like dog like that , just kena scolded and shut up :P
Sucker !

So today in school me and Shan keep saying things about a fucking white dog .
Don't care liaos .
I cannot take it .
The other day it say it was ready to forgive me ?
What ?!
I don't need / want your forgiveness man .
It was I who didn't accept your apology remember ?
And thanks for dedicating a post to me and My Princess Pamelia Peanutty Pay :D
Hahaha , in the morning we keep making fun of someone coconuts so big :D
Shake shake shake shake sha-shake it ;D

I pass for chinese leh !
Can you believe it ?!
I got a freaking 61/100 !
So much improvement .
Thank you , thank you !
*bows like a crazy mad person*
Hahaha .

So after school went to help Miss Chua count files
-.- Haha ,
But I boliao so nothing better to do
= No life :D
And after that go math file check with Miss Ong .
Sit on the floor and wait cause she teaching some POA student so I have to wait .
First come first serve :D
Just be fair to him :)

And to the bitches out there ,
aka -ahemahemahem-
Our world doesn't need losers like you .
So yeah .
HAHAHAHA .
See you in hell , then we can fight it off there .
But you'll have to wait for me cause I'm still in Earth currently :P
Powered by Blogger.