030910





.png)






Today met this crazy girl .
Like siao ding dong like that .
And I really cannot stand her sia .
Went church with Celeste:)
Then go St . Ignatius church ( paiseyh don't know how to spell )
And like got this guy called Justin ( he also the facilitator ) so paikia sia .
Do the cb hand sign .
Then I do back to him lorhs .
Then he scold me cause I also point finger at him .
Then sit down until back damn pain sia .
After that veh bored so I saw the Justin doing chain knot .
He do veh nice sia , like girl do like that ;)
Then I also try but mine like kena sai like that .
So in the end he finish three already I only do one .
Hahaha .
But seriously veh nice :)
And then after that I take one of his one and wear it .
Forgot to give him back .
Paiseh .
If I ever see him again then give back , if never see him then it's mine lorhs :)
Like siao ding dong like that .
And I really cannot stand her sia .
Went church with Celeste:)
Then go St . Ignatius church ( paiseyh don't know how to spell )
And like got this guy called Justin ( he also the facilitator ) so paikia sia .
Do the cb hand sign .
Then I do back to him lorhs .
Then he scold me cause I also point finger at him .
Then sit down until back damn pain sia .
After that veh bored so I saw the Justin doing chain knot .
He do veh nice sia , like girl do like that ;)
Then I also try but mine like kena sai like that .
So in the end he finish three already I only do one .
Hahaha .
But seriously veh nice :)
And then after that I take one of his one and wear it .
Forgot to give him back .
Paiseh .
If I ever see him again then give back , if never see him then it's mine lorhs :)
