People come and go in this life . That bitch and her stupid bunch of monkeys should just go . She thinks that I don't know who backstab / betrayed me ? Well , I know , stupid . I actually have a life and I don't care if your na no life people scold me , cause they dumb dumb , don't know how study . At the end of the day , I'm gonna be successful in life and you're gonna be a cleaner in the street . Help the society abit lurhs . Don't pollute our air only , clean it up also . It's okay , you can say I flirt , or fat , or stupid or dumb or whatever you want . I'll still be me . And watch out , whatever you say about other people , karma will come back for you . That's why I say " I ' love ' you " . And I don't care if you like me or not , I don't need you to like me . If I do , I'll just be your little dog , like your senior . And yeah , your tagboard veh empty cause everyone don't care about your low lifeness . I can use words that you've never heard of before and they happen to be high-class , english words , not your low life hokkien words . I don't need you in life cause you , act innocent , think I'm stupid ? Fine . Whatever . I'm stupid , but you're more stupid . Get that into your brain , or maybe your brain can't hold that much details . I'm not scared of you losers , as long as you transfer school , the whole world , except the school that you are going to , will be veh veh happy . All thanks to you moving . Dunearn will be the happiest place in the world . And it'd be even happier if you bring your stupid monkeys along with you . I don't pull RuoTong cause she's my 'dog' , I pull her , to show her some bitches , like you . So face the facts , you're so bloody jealous of me , so shut up cause I can't hear dogs barking . Go back to Yew Tee Primary School , retain there . Even alot of people from that school hate you , you know ? Everyone in the world also can act innocent as you . We can act as bitchy as you but you don't need to act cause you're naturally bitchy already . Maybe you have STI or AIDS or HIV , cause you're such a slut that you like to fuck so much . You want to fuck , I'll Anal Fuck up you . Or you want to give a head . All I know is , you can say I not as skinny as you cause my parents feed me well , and you are too poor to eat any food . So cheapskate , go out with my friends also don't want to pay for anything . Think I don't know ? Sorry horh , alot of people tell me things about you only I don't want to say . And I know that Maria Ozawa will be hotter than you any day . You said you were ready to forgive me ? Well , I say , no thank you , although your offer very hard to decline . But I don't want or need your forgiveness , so get that into your tiny head . Your face , everyone say look like zombie , so white , you should eat more meat yeahs ? In case you drop dead while dancing . Second thought , don't eat any meat at all . You should just drop dead . It'll leave the world a more peaceful place without your presence . Bytheway , I also have alot of things to say about you . People say your back slanted look like old woman , your eyes make you look like evil witch . And during Miss Song class , I didn't say anything so don't have to pin-point at me right ? Don't need act innocent in front of teacher lurhs . Teacher knows what is going on . Don't need act , actress , go join the drama club lurhs . And I never ever want to jio guys horh , even if I wanted to jio also will be successful , unlike you , lesbain , at least I can get guys right ? You what ? Stead break stead break . Learn how to get serious in life ! I really think that you lesbian you know . Like ZH , you think he will actually like you back ? He sympathizing with you ! I not so desperate until like that okay . Get your facts right . He started the relationship and I ended it . Don't know don't talk . I don't know what the fuck he told you but there is always two sides to a story . You only heard one , and don't judge a book by it's cover . But I couldn't , you're just so zombie-ish . Sorry but I don't feel like going your shitty colored blog ever again . Makes me want to puke but it doesn't matter cause it'll just blend in with the background . I can't believe I'm wasting time on this -.- Shoo-shoo pussy , I no time to take care of you . Go to the pet center where they can put you to sleep . Nights , forever .