090910






The feeling like you're not wanted always comes . No one can avoid it .
Okay so like , life's so boring .
Holidays suck .
Do finish all the homework , study finish , watch tv finish , play computer finish , sleep finish , shower finish eat finish .
I've done everything over this holiday .
But still reading a book called ' Handle With Care ' .
It's so awesome ;)
- Things break all the time . Glass , and dishes , and fingernails . Cars and contracts and potato chips . You can break a record , a horse , a dollar . You can break the ice . There are coffee breaks and lunch breaks and prison breaks . Day breaks waves break , voices break . Chains can be broken . So can silence and fever . Hearts break when promises break .
I have nothing to post -.-
Only thing I've been doing during the holiday now is sms .
Sms , sms , sms .
I miss school , alot .
I wanna see my friends :D
And to that backstabbing bitch ,
I'ma try look past you betraying me . I shall brush this aside .
But it's the last time .
S ome people apologise for their actions.
O ur response to that can be a reaction to that rejection.
R ighting a wrong must begin with some kind of a justification.
R econciliation can follow on after this consolation.
Y ou and I need to be healed from the hurt is the realization.
