110910

9:22 PM
Can we pretend that airplanes and the night sky like shooting stars , I could really use a wish right now .

Okay today woke up like fucking late , I don't know why . Maybe because go to the airport just to eat dinner , hahahahaha . Went to shower then there wasn't anything to eat at home , except for violet crumble so I had that for breakfast . Then I played Tap Tap Revenge for so freaking long that I lost track of time . I got scolded cause I wasn't ready to leave to go to my grandpa and grandma's house . All I brought was a book , my phone and the hair tube thing . Its like so fucking awesome . I bought it from the airport , at watsons . It's fucking purple you know , fucking purple ! Haha , there were so many other colors but purple is the best ;) Well , anyways , I brought my phone , the purple hair tube and earpieces . I planned to read the book for the four hours that I was at their house but my grandfather asked me if I could teach my eleven year old cousin . I was like , so fucking reluctant to teach him cause last time I taught him , I had a nightmare ! But what was I supposed to say to him ? No I don't wanna teach him ?! No I couldn't possibly say that to him so I said yeah okay , why not ? I can swear that I'm not good at math , especially during Primary Five . I barely passed every single test and now my grandfather is asking me to teach my cousin . How clever . So I taught him . Well guess what ? He took half a fucking hour to do the first question , and I was like tryna be real patient with him but I lost my cool . So I played music and he complain to my grandfather , like what the fuck ! Then he took a long time to finish the rest of the problem sums . And I can't believe that I couldn't do one of the questions ! It's like , two grades lower than mine so why I can't I do a fucking primary five question ! Haha , my studies are deproving like shit . Time to buck up ! End of years have to do well , cause if I don't , I think my parents are gonna pull me out of npcc :'( So I have to do well . So after my grandparents' house , came back home . Then read the book , tryna finish it and I don't know why but I'm hooked on that book . Something about osteogeneis imperfecta . So painful and I think I actually cried ! So touching ! Well I'm freaking bored and there's nothing to post and I'm watching Haunting Sarah . I wanna eat dinner too so bye bye :) Anyways , school holidays ending already :'( Arghh . Have to quickly go finish up all the stupid homework that teacher gave . - today is 110910 . Let's pray for the people who didn't survive the fall of the twin towers .
Powered by Blogger.