200910

9:14 PM
I miss those freaking awesome days . Where I had my freedom , where your magic existed . I still love you though , I don't think the feeling is mutual .

Okay so Tong didn't come to school today , like freaking pangseh me . So I hung out with Valerie today , not bad , she's a nice person . Haha . I wore red shoe laces to school today -.- haha . In class so fun ! Ronald , Sheryl , Thay Long , Shan , Elaine , Pamelia , Yong Zhin , ShiXuan , Patrick and me were playing with 'eraser cubes' , hahahaha , very fun ! We throw throw throw until teacher scold , but I cannot stop laughing . Then after school I throw at Nick , Natalie threw at Pamelia . Then Pamelia got really angry and walk away . I hid in the toilet , haha , I humjikia . Anyway , went back to class and saw Nick's hair with musking tape in it , ShiXuan put it there . Then so painful until he cried :'( Eeyer . Then they put musking tape in brendan's hair cause he say not pain to have musking tape in his hair . Then when I wanna go home , couldn't find my bag , end up it was outside , beside someone's bag -.- Shazmeer and Azrul nothing better to do ...
Powered by Blogger.