300910

10:52 PM
Sheesh . Tomorrow have Chinese exam ! Hate it hate it . Tryna study now -.- hehe . At first I wanted to skip school ;) but parents don't allow ): haha , nevermind lurhs , just try my best . Anyway today in dnt Nick suddenly very friendly hahaha . And I don't know why but I kinda trust Giggs , Thay Long and Yu Feng alot now . I told them , like everything , ' I'm gonna give all my secrets away ' :) I found out something too . But I can't say it cause I made a promise and I don't wanna betray my friends :) Nowadays teacher like to give alot alot of homework , which makes no sense cause now exam period , supposed to study . ~ waiting for the U Smile official music video to come out . Justin Bieber ! ~

People leave and everything goes wrong , but remember , life goes on . Maybe I hated you , or just did that out of sympathy , you'll never know . And since you're telling me you don't want it to be over , I'm gonna tell you the direct opposite of it . I want it to be over . So get the freaking hell out of my life and leave me in peace for once and for all . Douche bag , you ain't ever gonna learn how to treat a girl right . And you'll never know how a real heartbreak feels like cause you're such a flirt . Thanks for shattering what was known as my heart . That's right , someone else is here to take over tour place and is patching back my heart . So yeah , I don't need you in my life . Remember that . And you can't act innocent any longer , your true colors are coming out and everyone's gonna see it . Don't hide it . I think you have a bi-polar disorder , you act differently around everyone . And I hate that you do that . You are so freaking gay , try to man up and see if you can get some girls .
Powered by Blogger.