261010
When I see your face , there's not a thing that I would change cause you're amazing just the way you are . And when you smile , the whole world stops and stares for awhile , cause boy you're amazing , just the way you are ~
Rawr ! Baby I like it , the way you move on the floor ... Hahaha ;DD Now playing Rich Girl - Justin :) Well , na duhh ! It's a Justin Bieber playlist from my phone . BOOO . I bet you got scared ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA . I'm feeling like , damn super hyper and high but no , I didn't drink or smoke and will never drink and smoke . What I will do , is when I'm 17 on 25th September , at 11:55pm , you can see me waiting outside a club until 12am then I'll go in and see what's so exciting about clubs and pubs . But I made a promise to myself that I won't smoke . Cause it's gross and unhealthy .
Well anyway , I'm in the computer lab now . Doing the FPSP thing , I didn't go to the Science Center today :( So I don't know how fun or boring it was . Pamelia Peanutty Pay and Tong Tong didn't come either . It was so quiet in the parade square without Pamelia . Hahaha . Noise pollution ! Shazmeer has the chicken pox and Gordon got caught by the haze . LOL . Linus got scolding by teacher this morning and I don't know why . We've been doing the Anti-Smoking project for six hours now . And I'm so tired . I spent 12 bucks on the materials used for the project and now I'm broke . I'll have no money for Marina Barage tomorrow :'( Well have to ask my dad for more money :DD He rocks and is awesome ! Anyway , I ordered the book First Step 2 Forever by Justin Bieber , and that freaking saleslady laughed at me for asking if I could order the book . Is it that wrong to like someone who is only 16 , and is hot ? Crazy woman ... Well at least the guy was much better than her .
Yesterday went to Sentosa and spent like , hours there , playing the Sentosa Amazing Race ! Hahaha . I went freaking hyper and wrote my name in the sand .
Hanged with Sheryl and Tong Tong :DD So fun ! But the Awesome Group walked so damn fast and we were like so tired ! Went from station to station like , walked forever and never stopped . Did you know that Sentosa smells like the zoo but even worse than the zoo . It stunk like hell . Pshhh . Gross , learn to spray some perfume man ! The plants were singing at
me Tong Tong and Sheryl . LMFAO . We were laughing like shit . And I spent freaking 6.60 bucks on a drink at Coffee Bean ! Then they said that we weren't allowed to bring drinks onto the excursion bus so I hid it in my bag , so did Yong Zhin :P
We're going to Marina Barage tomorrow ! I really can't wait and so many people said that the grass there was spray painted . LOL . They say it looks really really really green . Too green to be natural . Isn't grass supposed to be natural ?! Hahaha , don't destroy the Earth please , I wanna live till I'm old and rotten , married happily with a non-douche-bag and have two kids :D So what are we gonna be doing tomorrow ? Stare at the water and smell the disgusting fishy smell ? Whatever , as long as Tong Tong is coming so that we can slack tomorrow ! Hahaha , we'll be like " Ughh . Grass , that's so gross !" Hahaha . So I'd better wear super dirty shoes tomorrow so my clean shoes doesn't get dirty :) Daddy's gonnna buy me purple Converse ! Yay ! :DDD Love you daddy ;DD
Some freak treated me like a charity case and when he saw me hanging out with a girl he likes , he didn't wanna come near us . Instead , he became a coward and called her up . I don't give a shit if they date cause it's none of my business . Bitch , I don't need your sympathy and pity excuse me . Friends don't do this to each other and are you really my friend ? Cause you're not acting like it all . Don't treat me like I'm your dog either , and yeah , I like hanging out with your ex-girlfriend cause she's a nice girl and is friendly , unlike you . Don't worry cause we wouldn't bother to talk about you . Now I feel like bashing you up cause you're annoying me . I'm not someone who will not let go of the past . I've moved on and shouldn't you too ?
Anyway , I don't care about the bag of douches that Valerie taught me about :D I care about my "Aww you're such a hottie" and a cutie and a sweetie and a :D LOL . Shhh , don't tell anyone . Ohh wait , no one knows who it is . Hahahahaha . Not even the person himself . And I don't see the point in telling the one you're crushing on that you like him or her . It's kinda pointless cause if that person doesn't like you back , you'll just be broken hearted . But if the person confesses to you first , you're lucky ;DD If he doesn't , just wait till he does or just wait till you're over that person . That's life and it's unfair . Live with it !
Annual camp is coming soon ! Ahhhhhh ! I can't wait ! They say there are ghosts in Dunearn , practically every single female toilet . And now I'm afraid to camp in school , cause I usually sleep at 11pm-1am and I can't sleep any earlier than that . What if I see some ghosts loitering around ?! I'll be shock - to death - literally ! And I won't have Tong Tong with me . Who's gonna company me ? Can't be the guys right ? Well , I can't wait to spend time with my friends . Like , every second of the day with them . Haha , it's funny how I never get sick of the same old friends everyday . They're awesome ! Wonder what we're gonna do for the camp ~ Sing-a-long ? And we don't even know what we're supposed to bring to the annual camp . I hope they tell ghost stories cause I've got loads of them and willing to share , especially about this school . And my old school , about how I used to see Chesnut Drive's students go into the cemetary and play . Thank God we don't have a cemetary near our school or we'll be dared to go in and what if we never come out ?! I'm too young to die ! Okay I'm talking crap ...
Lalalalalala ~ I'm bored . I wanna keep typing and typing and typing and typing cause I have nothing better to do . Twitter is dead nowadays , Facebook sucks , and my only option is blogger . So I'ma do something totally random yeahs ? Sorry for writing so long but ... If you read this much , you'll see this part of the post ...
A B C D E F G , gummy bears are chasing me , one is red and one is blue , one is peeing on my shoe . Now I'm running for my life , cause the red one's got a knife !
I love you , you love me .
Barney gave me HIV ,
It started with a hug and ended on the floor ,
I got raped by a dinosaur !
Rawr ! Baby I like it , the way you move on the floor ... Hahaha ;DD Now playing Rich Girl - Justin :) Well , na duhh ! It's a Justin Bieber playlist from my phone . BOOO . I bet you got scared ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA . I'm feeling like , damn super hyper and high but no , I didn't drink or smoke and will never drink and smoke . What I will do , is when I'm 17 on 25th September , at 11:55pm , you can see me waiting outside a club until 12am then I'll go in and see what's so exciting about clubs and pubs . But I made a promise to myself that I won't smoke . Cause it's gross and unhealthy .
Well anyway , I'm in the computer lab now . Doing the FPSP thing , I didn't go to the Science Center today :( So I don't know how fun or boring it was . Pamelia Peanutty Pay and Tong Tong didn't come either . It was so quiet in the parade square without Pamelia . Hahaha . Noise pollution ! Shazmeer has the chicken pox and Gordon got caught by the haze . LOL . Linus got scolding by teacher this morning and I don't know why . We've been doing the Anti-Smoking project for six hours now . And I'm so tired . I spent 12 bucks on the materials used for the project and now I'm broke . I'll have no money for Marina Barage tomorrow :'( Well have to ask my dad for more money :DD He rocks and is awesome ! Anyway , I ordered the book First Step 2 Forever by Justin Bieber , and that freaking saleslady laughed at me for asking if I could order the book . Is it that wrong to like someone who is only 16 , and is hot ? Crazy woman ... Well at least the guy was much better than her .
Yesterday went to Sentosa and spent like , hours there , playing the Sentosa Amazing Race ! Hahaha . I went freaking hyper and wrote my name in the sand .
Hanged with Sheryl and Tong Tong :DD So fun ! But the Awesome Group walked so damn fast and we were like so tired ! Went from station to station like , walked forever and never stopped . Did you know that Sentosa smells like the zoo but even worse than the zoo . It stunk like hell . Pshhh . Gross , learn to spray some perfume man ! The plants were singing at
me Tong Tong and Sheryl . LMFAO . We were laughing like shit . And I spent freaking 6.60 bucks on a drink at Coffee Bean ! Then they said that we weren't allowed to bring drinks onto the excursion bus so I hid it in my bag , so did Yong Zhin :P
We're going to Marina Barage tomorrow ! I really can't wait and so many people said that the grass there was spray painted . LOL . They say it looks really really really green . Too green to be natural . Isn't grass supposed to be natural ?! Hahaha , don't destroy the Earth please , I wanna live till I'm old and rotten , married happily with a non-douche-bag and have two kids :D So what are we gonna be doing tomorrow ? Stare at the water and smell the disgusting fishy smell ? Whatever , as long as Tong Tong is coming so that we can slack tomorrow ! Hahaha , we'll be like " Ughh . Grass , that's so gross !" Hahaha . So I'd better wear super dirty shoes tomorrow so my clean shoes doesn't get dirty :) Daddy's gonnna buy me purple Converse ! Yay ! :DDD Love you daddy ;DD
Some freak treated me like a charity case and when he saw me hanging out with a girl he likes , he didn't wanna come near us . Instead , he became a coward and called her up . I don't give a shit if they date cause it's none of my business . Bitch , I don't need your sympathy and pity excuse me . Friends don't do this to each other and are you really my friend ? Cause you're not acting like it all . Don't treat me like I'm your dog either , and yeah , I like hanging out with your ex-girlfriend cause she's a nice girl and is friendly , unlike you . Don't worry cause we wouldn't bother to talk about you . Now I feel like bashing you up cause you're annoying me . I'm not someone who will not let go of the past . I've moved on and shouldn't you too ?
Anyway , I don't care about the bag of douches that Valerie taught me about :D I care about my "Aww you're such a hottie" and a cutie and a sweetie and a :D LOL . Shhh , don't tell anyone . Ohh wait , no one knows who it is . Hahahahaha . Not even the person himself . And I don't see the point in telling the one you're crushing on that you like him or her . It's kinda pointless cause if that person doesn't like you back , you'll just be broken hearted . But if the person confesses to you first , you're lucky ;DD If he doesn't , just wait till he does or just wait till you're over that person . That's life and it's unfair . Live with it !
Annual camp is coming soon ! Ahhhhhh ! I can't wait ! They say there are ghosts in Dunearn , practically every single female toilet . And now I'm afraid to camp in school , cause I usually sleep at 11pm-1am and I can't sleep any earlier than that . What if I see some ghosts loitering around ?! I'll be shock - to death - literally ! And I won't have Tong Tong with me . Who's gonna company me ? Can't be the guys right ? Well , I can't wait to spend time with my friends . Like , every second of the day with them . Haha , it's funny how I never get sick of the same old friends everyday . They're awesome ! Wonder what we're gonna do for the camp ~ Sing-a-long ? And we don't even know what we're supposed to bring to the annual camp . I hope they tell ghost stories cause I've got loads of them and willing to share , especially about this school . And my old school , about how I used to see Chesnut Drive's students go into the cemetary and play . Thank God we don't have a cemetary near our school or we'll be dared to go in and what if we never come out ?! I'm too young to die ! Okay I'm talking crap ...
Lalalalalala ~ I'm bored . I wanna keep typing and typing and typing and typing cause I have nothing better to do . Twitter is dead nowadays , Facebook sucks , and my only option is blogger . So I'ma do something totally random yeahs ? Sorry for writing so long but ... If you read this much , you'll see this part of the post ...
A B C D E F G , gummy bears are chasing me , one is red and one is blue , one is peeing on my shoe . Now I'm running for my life , cause the red one's got a knife !
I love you , you love me .
Barney gave me HIV ,
It started with a hug and ended on the floor ,
I got raped by a dinosaur !
