271010
I'm not perfect but I'll keep trying cause that's what I said I would do from the start .
Okay went to Marina Barrage today :DD Loads of fun ! LOL . But Sylvia wasn't here so it was kinda sad too :'( Went to class and it was so funny ! Haha . Elaine , Jenny and I were playing with Pamelia , saying she was fake and Jenny said she made her braces at the dnt workshop and I was like LMFAO ! Hahahahaaha . Couldn't stop laughing . Then Pamelia wanted go ask Miss Sofhia something then Pamelia was like , 'Miss Sofhia , can I ask you a question ?' then Miss Sofhia didn't even bother asking her what the question was and she was like , 'No' and walked out the door . Then I was like ROFL !! Okay I'm weird , yeah yeah . So then I laughed until my stomach hurt like hell and then Pamelia went into the toilet and Kendra , Jenny , Elaine and me followed her and splashed water at each other :DD
When we got back , we were asked to split into groups of two , but it didn't really matter anyway . Got on the bus , and everyone wanted to play with my phone -.- But I didn't wanna kill battery so yeah . Then Jenny , Natalie , Clariss , Kendra , Elaine , Tong Tong and I 'stole' Pamelia's camera's lens cover . It's so fun ! Hahahahahaha . I think I'm going insane . LOL .
Got off the bus , came into this weird area , and slacked there for about ten minutes , talking loudly and doing the worksheet with not a damn ! Haha . Then we went up this staircase made of metal and it was so noisy ! Like boom boom boom ! Went into a strange place and we were kinda glowing ;DD Hahaha , had to find answers for our worksheets and walked around until my head hurt . I seriously , honestly don't care about chow clean and fresh water is made . No offense though . Went through millions of halls . Then the only two places that caught my interest was the room with transparent flooring and there was a camera and I don't know how to describe it , Clariss should have some photos of that room . And in that room , there were computers and there was a search box , I wrote 'Justin Bieber' in it and left it there . Wonder who saw it :) Then walked to the next room , at first , I totally didn't know why everyone was laughing like crazy people ! But the I figured that that room had 'cameras' all around like computers but a webcam above and a button that said 'ouch' and when you hit that button , the webcam would snap a shot of you ! I was like so freaked out and walked around with my face covered :) Then Tong , Elaine and I decided to trick someone . So when the picture was 'processing' and the screen was showing something that said 'Thanks for pledging with us !' and I told the Bangladesh guy from One Sapphire that once the screen changes , he'll have to press the 'Ouch' button or he'll end the 'game' . And he took a super uber funny picture of himself and Elaine and I were laughing like mad assholes ! Hahahahahaha . Couldn't stop .
Went outta there and up another flight of metal stairs into a 'garden' area . The view was awesome ! Pictures in my facebook , go check it ! It's under 'Mobile Uploads' . So we chilled down there , after all the laughing . Took a billion and one photos of everything and anything we could find . Then Ronald told me that Hui Si was at the 'garden' too . I was shocked and surprised but happy so I went looking for her . I couldn't find her until we were about to leave and then she was the only one from my primary school there :'( I was wondering where Felice , Shing He and Grace were but they went to Kranji Secondary School ... Well , left there and boarded the bus back to school :)
Went to see the painting of a supposedly haunted and it was really there ! Kinda freaky ! :o And now I'm like kinda scared ? Since there's gon' be an annual camp at the end of the year for npcc but yeah , I wanna be there and all I have to do is not provoke the spirits and freak myself out .But if only he was there to protect me , but he doesn't know that I like him . Well he knows that I like him as a friend and he likes me as a friend but I really doubt that he notices me that way :'( ohh well , life's unfair anyway , can't have a perfect life . But maybe , life will give me a chance cause I ain't best friends with love . I'll try to be best friends with love though :) wish me luck please ! ;DD
Waited and waited for the Future Problem Solving Program meeting but it never happened so I went to rest outside the two basketball courts with Shi Xuan , Zheng Yang , Yu Feng , Giggs , Thay Long , Tong , Ronald , Shan , Pamela , Nick , Kendra , Natalie , Elaine , and many many other people . Then everyone soon went home , and Zheng Yang , Shi Xuan , Tong and me were left . We started talking about retarded stuff and I learnt three things ...
1. Shi Xuan hates someone I thought he liked , as a friend .
2. I know Zheng Yang likes someone that I guessed before .
3. Guys like to gossip and hear secrets as much as girls do .
HAHAHAHA . Shhh , I didn't say that :x So we started talking about Barney ? LOL . Zheng Yang taught me this ... Barney is a dinosaur with no imagination , once he eats some Cha Kway Teow he'll get some constipation . HAHAHAHA . Couldn't stop laughing , even though I have no idea what Cha Kway Teow is ... LMFAO . Then daddy came and went to pick Bernie up :) But when I was at Queensway , I received a call saying that I need to be back at school , but Jezreel said that she would call me back and she didn't so I didn't go back to school ... Hope I'm not in trouble though !
I've seriously seen other people's friendships go down the drain , but I never though that I would experience friends turning into enemies , twice . I've been trying but , everytime I talk to you , are you gonna ignore me ? I'm trying to be your friend , not anything else . God knows if you're gonna read this but if you do , you know who you are , try and change things . Still wanna be friends ? Sure , but you're gon' have to try harder cause I'm doing the best I can . I've done my part ... But have you ?
Okay How I Met Your Mother is starting soon so I'ma stop writing here ... ;DD
Okay went to Marina Barrage today :DD Loads of fun ! LOL . But Sylvia wasn't here so it was kinda sad too :'( Went to class and it was so funny ! Haha . Elaine , Jenny and I were playing with Pamelia , saying she was fake and Jenny said she made her braces at the dnt workshop and I was like LMFAO ! Hahahahaaha . Couldn't stop laughing . Then Pamelia wanted go ask Miss Sofhia something then Pamelia was like , 'Miss Sofhia , can I ask you a question ?' then Miss Sofhia didn't even bother asking her what the question was and she was like , 'No' and walked out the door . Then I was like ROFL !! Okay I'm weird , yeah yeah . So then I laughed until my stomach hurt like hell and then Pamelia went into the toilet and Kendra , Jenny , Elaine and me followed her and splashed water at each other :DD
When we got back , we were asked to split into groups of two , but it didn't really matter anyway . Got on the bus , and everyone wanted to play with my phone -.- But I didn't wanna kill battery so yeah . Then Jenny , Natalie , Clariss , Kendra , Elaine , Tong Tong and I 'stole' Pamelia's camera's lens cover . It's so fun ! Hahahahahaha . I think I'm going insane . LOL .
Got off the bus , came into this weird area , and slacked there for about ten minutes , talking loudly and doing the worksheet with not a damn ! Haha . Then we went up this staircase made of metal and it was so noisy ! Like boom boom boom ! Went into a strange place and we were kinda glowing ;DD Hahaha , had to find answers for our worksheets and walked around until my head hurt . I seriously , honestly don't care about chow clean and fresh water is made . No offense though . Went through millions of halls . Then the only two places that caught my interest was the room with transparent flooring and there was a camera and I don't know how to describe it , Clariss should have some photos of that room . And in that room , there were computers and there was a search box , I wrote 'Justin Bieber' in it and left it there . Wonder who saw it :) Then walked to the next room , at first , I totally didn't know why everyone was laughing like crazy people ! But the I figured that that room had 'cameras' all around like computers but a webcam above and a button that said 'ouch' and when you hit that button , the webcam would snap a shot of you ! I was like so freaked out and walked around with my face covered :) Then Tong , Elaine and I decided to trick someone . So when the picture was 'processing' and the screen was showing something that said 'Thanks for pledging with us !' and I told the Bangladesh guy from One Sapphire that once the screen changes , he'll have to press the 'Ouch' button or he'll end the 'game' . And he took a super uber funny picture of himself and Elaine and I were laughing like mad assholes ! Hahahahahaha . Couldn't stop .
Went outta there and up another flight of metal stairs into a 'garden' area . The view was awesome ! Pictures in my facebook , go check it ! It's under 'Mobile Uploads' . So we chilled down there , after all the laughing . Took a billion and one photos of everything and anything we could find . Then Ronald told me that Hui Si was at the 'garden' too . I was shocked and surprised but happy so I went looking for her . I couldn't find her until we were about to leave and then she was the only one from my primary school there :'( I was wondering where Felice , Shing He and Grace were but they went to Kranji Secondary School ... Well , left there and boarded the bus back to school :)
Went to see the painting of a supposedly haunted and it was really there ! Kinda freaky ! :o And now I'm like kinda scared ? Since there's gon' be an annual camp at the end of the year for npcc but yeah , I wanna be there and all I have to do is not provoke the spirits and freak myself out .
Waited and waited for the Future Problem Solving Program meeting but it never happened so I went to rest outside the two basketball courts with Shi Xuan , Zheng Yang , Yu Feng , Giggs , Thay Long , Tong , Ronald , Shan , Pamela , Nick , Kendra , Natalie , Elaine , and many many other people . Then everyone soon went home , and Zheng Yang , Shi Xuan , Tong and me were left . We started talking about retarded stuff and I learnt three things ...
1. Shi Xuan hates someone I thought he liked , as a friend .
2. I know Zheng Yang likes someone that I guessed before .
3. Guys like to gossip and hear secrets as much as girls do .
HAHAHAHA . Shhh , I didn't say that :x So we started talking about Barney ? LOL . Zheng Yang taught me this ... Barney is a dinosaur with no imagination , once he eats some Cha Kway Teow he'll get some constipation . HAHAHAHA . Couldn't stop laughing , even though I have no idea what Cha Kway Teow is ... LMFAO . Then daddy came and went to pick Bernie up :) But when I was at Queensway , I received a call saying that I need to be back at school , but Jezreel said that she would call me back and she didn't so I didn't go back to school ... Hope I'm not in trouble though !
I've seriously seen other people's friendships go down the drain , but I never though that I would experience friends turning into enemies , twice . I've been trying but , everytime I talk to you , are you gonna ignore me ? I'm trying to be your friend , not anything else . God knows if you're gonna read this but if you do , you know who you are , try and change things . Still wanna be friends ? Sure , but you're gon' have to try harder cause I'm doing the best I can . I've done my part ... But have you ?
Okay How I Met Your Mother is starting soon so I'ma stop writing here ... ;DD
