111110

10:32 AM
Notice something ? I'm sleeping earlier and earlier nowadays ! And I've been blogging very often cause I'm always awake and can't sleep , plus I have nothing to do !

I don't know what to blog about anymore cause honesty I haven't don't anything wild and exciting yet :DD Well there is one thing that really creeps me out though ...

Okay for readers who aren't in Singapore , there has been a few slashings going on ... A poor innocent teenager was killed for just staring at someone ... He'll be in my prayers ... Recently , at a place near my house , there had been a group , who stabbed twenty people for no reason . I'm seriously freaked out . If you guys read this , please don't any harm to me , I'm terribly scared ! And a few people were injured . It's kinda scary , really ...

Well I wanna go on twitter or maybe go back to sleep ! Follow me please :D Haha , that's it for today's post ... Ors 1 am and i have nothing else to do so I'm writing a blog post ...

By the way , I learnt a little French :) Je T'aime :DD BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop
Powered by Blogger.