101110
Oh I'm just a girl who's tryna find a place in this world .
I've been having insomnia nowadays ... And there shouldn't be a reason why ... I just can't sleep outta a sudden ...
Went to the dentist and she said my teeth were perfectly brushed ! I love her :DD She said Brendan was a naughty boy and I freaking laughed at that ! Haha ! She started doing stuff to me ... Wait hold on , that sounded wrong ... LOL :) She started to polish my teeth :DD And poked my gums several times . She's really young and all ... Then she suggested braces and I was like , no freaking way in my head :P #confessiontime I'm scared of the pain :)
I ... MISS ... SCHOOL :'(
I officially love twitter !
Justin has reached 6 million followers on twitter !
And I'm one of them :)
Annual camp is coming !
26 November to 28 November I'll be at school !
10am ( 261110 ) to 12pm ( 281110 ) :D
Help me pray for Ashley Walker and Fern to get well :)
Dear Jason , I freaking love you :DD
I've been having insomnia nowadays ... And there shouldn't be a reason why ... I just can't sleep outta a sudden ...
Went to the dentist and she said my teeth were perfectly brushed ! I love her :DD She said Brendan was a naughty boy and I freaking laughed at that ! Haha ! She started doing stuff to me ... Wait hold on , that sounded wrong ... LOL :) She started to polish my teeth :DD And poked my gums several times . She's really young and all ... Then she suggested braces and I was like , no freaking way in my head :P #confessiontime I'm scared of the pain :)
I ... MISS ... SCHOOL :'(
I officially love twitter !
Justin has reached 6 million followers on twitter !
And I'm one of them :)
Annual camp is coming !
26 November to 28 November I'll be at school !
10am ( 261110 ) to 12pm ( 281110 ) :D
Help me pray for Ashley Walker and Fern to get well :)
Dear Jason , I freaking love you :DD
