Day 1.
/1/. What does your name mean? Why were you named what you were named?
Hi. My name is Kimberly. You should probably already know that since you're on my blog... Hahaha. The meaning of the name "Kimberly" is From The Meadow Of The Royal Fortress. HEHE. It also means 'Royal' yo! Bow down to me, my loyal servants! Off with your head! I'm just kidding. HAHAHA. The origin of my name's from England.
Here's the thing... I don't know why I'm named Kimberly. It's a very popular name though. Maybe my parents loved the name a lot? "Kimberly" is a uni-sex name. I hope that explains why I'm not that girly. I know about like, 10 other Kimberly's and it doesn't make me feel special anymore... My whole family's named after saints so that makes me the odd one out. And no, I'm not royal.
| This is real, this is me. |
Here's the thing... I don't know why I'm named Kimberly. It's a very popular name though. Maybe my parents loved the name a lot? "Kimberly" is a uni-sex name. I hope that explains why I'm not that girly. I know about like, 10 other Kimberly's and it doesn't make me feel special anymore... My whole family's named after saints so that makes me the odd one out. And no, I'm not royal.
