Day 2.

11:11 PM
/2/. Write 20 facts about yourself.


1. I call myself "Kimberlae" cause it's more unique. Don't judge me.

2. Purple. HEHEHE.

3. American English over British English.

4. 165cm short.

5. Canon EOS 600D (Rebel T3i). ♥.

6. I. Am. Very. Temperamental. Watch out man, I bear grudges.

7. I'ma Catholic. ✞

8. I'm 14 years young.

9.  Libra. Hell yeah. 26th of September is MY day.

10. Nils Allen Stewart Jr. Booboo. Booboo Stewart. Yummyyy.

11. St. Claire's Kindergarten to CHIJ OLQP to Dunearn Secondary School.

12. Chinese Peranakan here! 

13. Braces. You can't miss out on them.

14. NPCC. My pride and my passion. There's nothing more I enjoy than going for training.

15. My favorite number. I have no idea why, but it's just appealing to me.

16. I LOVE CAMPS.

17. I don't wear dresses. It's just one of things I don't do.

18. NO PORK. Pork is disgusting. Halal food always tastes best to me.

19. Three piercings on my left ear, one on my right.

20. Photography. I like nice pictures.
Powered by Blogger.